Effective Social Media Marketing Strategies, an infographic
Like everything else, there are unwritten rules involved in social media marketing. Everyone is obliged to follow these rules, but those that are new to the game, may miss out on the basics. Here are 21 unwritten rules of social media marketing that are designed to create a solid foundation for any social media marketing campaign.
You guys love infographics! And we love making them for you! So this week we present to you, “10 Creative Secrets For Social Media Marketing” – as an Infographic, so we hope you enjoy this one as much as you did with our previous infographic
Everyone has a different opinion, and there are no real rules when it comes to social media best practices.
After reading this infographic, I found the following to be the most important points:
- There are no shortcuts, be patient (it takes time and patience to get going on social media)
- Contribute something of value – or don’t contribute at all
- Have clear goals of what you want to achieve on social media
- Provide quality posts not just a massive quantity
- Don’t just promote yourself (use the 70/30 rule – max 30% your stuff)
- Connect with people and respond to connections (don’t ignore, always thank, be polite etc)
- Adapt to the ever changing social media landscape (keep up to date)
- I know many of you social media bunnies out there will be well aware of all these things, but it is worth highlighting them all again.
Social media seems like an easy thing when you start out, but there are so many hidden rules, it makes it hard for the newcomer to make a go of it.
I know I wish I had found such great infographics with all the social media best practices listed for me!
10 Creative Secrets For Social Media Marketing, an Infographic
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.