You Won’t Believe What All the World’s LEGO Bricks Could Build
Of all the crazy stuff Movoto has done, one of the most popular has been the “LEGO My House” calculator, which lets you find out how many LEGO bricks it would take to build a scale model of your home.
Movoto has been trying to come up with a fitting follow-up for a while now, but nothing seemed suitably epic enough. That is until our PR guy, Nick, asked a question: How many Lego bricks have been made?
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Ahead of the Twitter IPO an Infographic
- How to Generate Leads an Infographic
- Life of an SEO Before, After and Beyond Penguin 2.1 an Infographic
- The Growth and Obsession of Social Media Management an infographic
- Why Your Marketing Needs to Be More Attractive to Women an infographic
- Responsive Design vs Server-side Mobile Solutions an Infographic
- Google’s 200 Ranking Factors, the complete list an infographic