The core software is built by hundreds of community volunteers, and when you’re ready for more there are thousands of plugins and themes available to transform your site into almost anything you can imagine. Over 60 million people have chosen WordPress to power the place on the web they call “home” — we’d love you to join the family.
Many of us have built our web presences on the WordPress CMS. It works, it’s flexible, and it’s open-source. But what about it’s ability to scale? There are undoubtedly thousands of free themes and plugins. There are even a considerable number of premium themes and plugins that can be integrated into your environment.
I found it interesting to see that, even with so many selections and choices out in the WordPress community, many site designers are using a small core of extensions. Check this infographic out and see what I mean.
- The Benefits of using WordPress CMS an infographic
- WordPress CMS in Numbers 2013 an infographic
- Speed Up Your WordPress Hosting Blog to get a higher Google rank
- 10 Years of Facebook, the history of a Social Giant an infographic
- Responsive Design vs Server-side Mobile Solutions an Infographic
- New WordPress 3.8 Parker release
- The Top 100 Bloggers on Triberr an infographic