met 11 reacties 27 views
The core software is built by hundreds of community volunteers, and when you’re ready for more there are thousands of plugins and themes available to transform your site into almost anything you can imagine. Over 60 million people have chosen WordPress to power the place on the web they call “home” — we’d love you to join the family.
Many of us have built our web presences on the WordPress CMS. It works, it’s flexible, and it’s open-source. But what about it’s ability to scale? There are undoubtedly thousands of free themes and plugins. There are even a considerable number of premium themes and plugins that can be integrated into your environment.
I found it interesting to see that, even with so many selections and choices out in the WordPress community, many site designers are using a small core of extensions. Check this infographic out and see what I mean.
WordPress Top Themes, Plugins en Tools #infographic
- 100K Websites Active On WordPress #infographic
- The Jazzy Rise of WordPress Weblog and CMS #infographic
- WordPress Stats WordPress Dominates #infographic
- WordPress is the Emerging Monopoly in CMS #infographic
- Must have WordPress plugins
- The Ultimate WordPress Weblog Cheatsheet #Infographic
- WordPress VaultPress
- WordPress has Monopoly in CMS and Weblog #infographic
- WordPress 3.4 Beta 2
- WordPress Premium
- 14 Premium WordPress Facebook Plugins
- WordPress Security #infographic
Last updated by:at .