WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. We like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time. The core software is built by hundreds of community volunteers, and when you’re ready for more there are thousands of plugins and themes available to transform your site into almost anything you can imagine. Over 60 million people have chosen WordPress to power the place on the web they call “home” — we’d love you to join the family.
If you read any blogs in the world, by now you’ll know WordPress dominates the top 100 blogs in the world, Matt had some interesting comments about that. We’ve seen more WordPress stats, like these by Lorelle. Yoast then started adding more stats on his own.
Yoast asked Experian Hitwise to give some stats about visits to WordPress.org, Drupal.org and Joomla.org in the UK and US, which they did (thanks!). oDesk and Freelancer.com have some great WordPress stats pages and of course there’s a bit of info on WordPress.org itself. So, with all of that and some Yoast is probably forgetting, Design by Soap made the following infographic for him, Yoast hope you like it, if you do, please share it! (click here for a larger version)
- 3tags as a content creator, you’ll earn fair value for your creativity
- Best WordPress Plugins for SEO, Social And CRO in 2015
- 25 Awesome Social Media Tools You Should Be Using
- Get Your First 1000 Followers on Pinterest
- Talkwalker, the best social media intelligence tool 2015 #twkr
- The Power and History of Hashtags an Infographic
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to SEO infographic