met 56 reacties 6 views
WordPress is web software you can use to create a beautiful website or blog. We like to say that WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time. The core software is built by hundreds of community volunteers, and when you’re ready for more there are thousands of plugins and themes available to transform your site into almost anything you can imagine. Over 60 million people have chosen WordPress to power the place on the web they call “home” — we’d love you to join the family.
If you read any blogs in the world, by now you’ll know WordPress dominates the top 100 blogs in the world, Matt had some interesting comments about that. We’ve seen more WordPress stats, like these by Lorelle. Yoast then started adding more stats on his own.
Yoast asked Experian Hitwise to give some stats about visits to WordPress.org, Drupal.org and Joomla.org in the UK and US, which they did (thanks!). oDesk and Freelancer.com have some great WordPress stats pages and of course there’s a bit of info on WordPress.org itself. So, with all of that and some Yoast is probably forgetting, Design by Soap made the following infographic for him, Yoast hope you like it, if you do, please share it! (click here for a larger version)
- WordPress Google Android
- WordPress VaultPress
- WordPress best practices
- WordPress has Monopoly in CMS and Weblog #infographic
- 100K Websites Active On WordPress #infographic
- WordPress SEO Plugin Yoast
- Google zoekopdrachten nu met drie of meer termen
- Your Brain on Social Media – infographic
- Cheat Sheet of the Anatomy of a WordPress Theme #infographic
- 10 WOW Social Media Stats #infographic
- Best WordPress Directories
- What All the World’s LEGO Bricks Could Build – infographic
Last updated by:at .