Large number of websites on internet these days is made on WordPress which has also become one of the most popular content management system (CMS). With the growing use and popularity of WordPress the need for its security has also increased and to look into this matter various security plugins are provided. Though there are large numbers of these security plugins but the details of the most popular ones are given in the following part of the article.
SI CAPTCHA Anti-Spam is one of the most popular plug-in that adds an anti spam method to the WordPress on the forms for the comments, lost password, registration and others. The plug-in has 35 active versions and it has been rated 3.8 out of 5 stars.
Another plug-in is WP Security Scan that scans the installation of the WordPress so as to prevent the security vulnerabilities. It has 129 active versions and total downloads of 1,128,411. WP-DBManager is the other name in the list and this plug-in helps to manage the database of your WordPress and also enables you to optimize, take backup, repair and restore the database.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Most popular WordPress SEO and Social Media Plugins
- Who Owns your Social Media, an Infographic
- WordPress 4.0 called Benny is released
- Double your Pinterest followers, an infographic
- Google’s 200 Search Ranking Factors in an Infographic
- Is your website in need of an upgrade for the new year?
- Rock Social Media Strategy in 30 Minutes, an Infographic