Large number of websites on internet these days is made on WordPress which has also become one of the most popular content management system (CMS). With the growing use and popularity of WordPress the need for its security has also increased and to look into this matter various security plugins are provided. Though there are large numbers of these security plugins but the details of the most popular ones are given in the following part of the article.
SI CAPTCHA Anti-Spam is one of the most popular plug-in that adds an anti spam method to the WordPress on the forms for the comments, lost password, registration and others. The plug-in has 35 active versions and it has been rated 3.8 out of 5 stars.
Another plug-in is WP Security Scan that scans the installation of the WordPress so as to prevent the security vulnerabilities. It has 129 active versions and total downloads of 1,128,411. WP-DBManager is the other name in the list and this plug-in helps to manage the database of your WordPress and also enables you to optimize, take backup, repair and restore the database.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- 25 Best WordPress Plugins of 2014 two infographics
- WordPress 3.8.2 Security Release now available
- Social Networks You Should Care About in 2014?
- Speed Up Your WordPress Hosting Blog to get a higher Google rank
- The State of Google Plus an infographic
- The Benefits of using WordPress CMS an infographic
- The Top 100 Bloggers on Triberr an infographic