Speed Up Your WordPress Hosting Blog to get a higher Google rank infographic
There are more than 75 million web sites across the globe powered by WordPress, making the CMS easily one of the world’s most popular web publishing platforms. Many of these blogs tend to drag along like snails trying to climb up a 60% grade. Is your WordPress blog and WordPress Hosting one of these?
Does it seem to take forever for your WordPress blog to load and change pages? Do you find that it’s slow to load, slow to refresh, and slow to use? If so, you are not alone!
This is a very common problem, and it is usually easy to fix. This slowness can be due to any number of factors, such as having too many plug-ins installed or having plug-ins improperly-installed, or having inadequate hosting bandwidth to meet the demands of your web site.
You can make modest changes to your WordPress Hosting installation to help improve the performance of your site, though, so don’t think this is just the price you pay for using WordPress.
You can measure your speed with GTmetrix have a look at the GTmatrix (Pagespeed and Y-Slow) score of our own website:
WordPress is very flexible and intuitive, but there are many aspects of the site that are automatically enabled but not used. The infographic below, which is provided to us by the fine folks at WhoIsHostingThis, will lay out for you some of the things you can do to try improving your site’s performance without breaking the bank.
- Apple vs Android performance race, who is beter?
- Instagram Social Media Business Use, How To Infographic
- The 4 Rated Social Media Management Tools of 2015
- Get Your First 1000 Followers on Pinterest
- Social Media Keybord Shortcuts Guide Cheat Sheet 2015
- 25 Awesome Social Media Tools You Should Be Using
- Social Media Marketing Mistakes, an infographic via @BerriePelser