Must have WordPress plugins 2012 [infographic]
WordPress is a free and open source blogging tool and content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. It has many features including a plug-in architecture and a template system. WordPress is used by over 14.7% of Alexa Internet’s “top 1 million” websites and as of August 2011 manages 22% of all new websites. WordPress is currently the most popular CMS in use on the Internet.
There are many reasons webmasters should adopt WordPress as their content management system. Having access to thousands of plugins available for this platform is a pretty good reason. Plugins can enhance your site’s functionality and enhance your visitors experience on it.
We have already listed plenty of search engine optimization, social media, security, cache, and other types of plugins on WP JEDI. Going through all these lists can take a bit of time though. That’s why we have put together the below infographic to help webmasters download the most essential plugins for their sites as fast as possible.
- Most popular WordPress SEO and Social Media Plugins
- Get Maximum WordPress Speed an infographic
- Best WordPress Plugins for SEO, Social And CRO in 2015
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to SEO infographic
- Google’s 200 Search Ranking Factors in an Infographic
- The Evolution of Search and SEO, an Infographic
- The Potential Of Social Media For B2B In 2015 an infographic