WordPress a Decade in the Making, an infographic
On May 27, 2003, WordPress was released by founders, Matt Mullenweg and Mike Little, and as of September 2013, there are 69,764,179 WordPress sites accounted for around the world! Over 17 percent of the websites in the world run on WordPress, or use a customized WordPress framework. Furthermore, WordPress is currently used by over 19.5 percent of the top 10 million websites, and 389 million people view more than 3.6 billion pages each month!
WordPress lovers access the platform in multiple ways, with the majority of users (98 percent) using the web, 31 percent using iOS devices, 30 percent using Android, 18 percent using Android tablets and 12 percent using desktop apps.
Did you know some of the biggest sites on the internet use WordPress? These big names include CNN, The New York Times, Forbes Magazine, TechCrunch, Reuters and eBay! Even more impressive? The 52 percent of the Top 100 Technorati blogs that run on WordPress — of which no other CMS comes close!
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- WordPress has Monopoly in CMS and Weblog #infographic
- A Day In The Life Of The Internet – infographic
- The Social Sharing Trends Of 2012 #infographic
- WordPress is the Emerging Monopoly in CMS #infographic
- Facebook Marketing Impact of Social Media
- How The Internet and Social Media has changed the World – infographic
- Brands Are STILL Failing To Engage Fans And Customers – infographic
- WordPress VaultPress
- Facebook for Android is Like The IPhone App
- WordPress Usage Top Websites
- 100K Websites Active On WordPress #infographic