WordPress a Decade in the Making, an infographic
What’s WordPress? If you have to ask, you’re missing out on one of the largest content management systems (CMS) in the world!
On May 27, 2003, WordPress was released by founders, Matt Mullenweg and Mike Little, and as of September 2013, there are 69,764,179 WordPress sites accounted for around the world! Over 17 percent of the websites in the world run on WordPress, or use a customized WordPress framework. Furthermore, WordPress is currently used by over 19.5 percent of the top 10 million websites, and 389 million people view more than 3.6 billion pages each month!
WordPress lovers access the platform in multiple ways, with the majority of users (98 percent) using the web, 31 percent using iOS devices, 30 percent using Android, 18 percent using Android tablets and 12 percent using desktop apps.
Did you know some of the biggest sites on the internet use WordPress? These big names include CNN, The New York Times, Forbes Magazine, TechCrunch, Reuters and eBay! Even more impressive? The 52 percent of the Top 100 Technorati blogs that run on WordPress — of which no other CMS comes close!
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Best WordPress Plugins for SEO, Social And CRO in 2015
- Get Maximum WordPress Speed an infographic
- Social Media Image Size Cheat Sheet 2015
- The Evolution of Search and SEO, an Infographic
- Google’s 200 Search Ranking Factors in an Infographic
- Most popular WordPress SEO and Social Media Plugins
- Attracting more people to what matters to you most