WordPress 3.5 “Elvin” released
It’s the most wonderful time of the year: a new WordPress release is available and chock-full of goodies to delight bloggers and developers alike. We’re calling this one “Elvin” in honor of drummer Elvin Jones, who played with John Coltrane in addition to many others.
If you’ve been around WordPress a while, the most dramatic new change you’ll notice is a completely re-imagined flow for uploading photos and creating galleries. Media has long been a friction point and we’ve listened hard and given a lot of thought into crafting this new system. 3.5 includes a new default theme, Twenty Twelve, which has a very clean mobile-first responsive design and works fantastic as a base for a CMS site.
Finally we’ve spent a lot of time refreshing the styles of the dashboard, updating everything to be Retina-ready with beautiful high resolution graphics, a new color picker, and streamlining a couple of fewer-used sections of the admin.
Reed more: http://wordpress.org/news/2012/12/elvin/
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- New WordPress 3.8 Parker release
- WordPress has acquired Cloudup
- Best Times to Post on Social Media, an infographic
- Perform SEO on Your Website With Social Media an Infographic
- Double Your Pinterest Followers and get more Repins, two Infographics
- Google’s 200 Ranking Factors, the complete list an infographic
- 50 Things we don’t do anymore Due to Technology an Infographic