Why Your Business Needs A Business Social Media Presence.
Online consumers are more likely to buy things from brands they know or have followed through social media for some time.
The way brands can relay information, deals and product launches through social media is unprecedented, and it is probably why so many people use social media to stay in touch with their favorite brands.
More and more people are finding their way to social media, and that means the impact you could get from a business social media presence could be profound. Knowing that 43% of all online consumers are social media fans or followers should be incentive enough to create a business social media presence.
This infographic called Advantages Of Social Media And Websites For Business, presented by: Best Web Hosting Geek, goes further into detail about why a business social media presence is one of the most important aspects of a successful business.
The ever growing social media presence of consumers, clients and customers is going to make social media the primary promotion tool for businesses, no matter what industry they are currently operating within.
It’s when social media is used to its full potential that you will really see the benefits it could add to your company or brand’s success. Using online outlets for promotion is the most important business social media decision you will ever make.
Don’t lose out on the massive impact it could have on your business.
36% Trust Brands More When They Have A Social Presence
Does a brand’s social presence impact your purchase?
An infographic published by Mr. Youth, a word of mouth marketing firm, polled 4500 adults to uncover the impact of social media on purchases. They discovered that social media not only influences brand reputation and PR, but often can lead directly to a sale.
Over 90% of respondents either received or made recommendations to friends and families on Facebook. 65% of these social recommendations directly led to a purchase. On top of that, 80% of those who received a response to a social media post by a brand made a purchase as a result of that interaction.
With numbers as striking you’d think businesses would be quick to comprehend. Yet according to the study, brands only respond to half of their social media posts, divided almost equally between Facebook and Twitter. The full report will be available in two weeks.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Why Your Marketing Needs to Be More Attractive to Women an infographic
- US consumer use of social media to make purchasing decisions – infographic
- 10 WOW Social Media Stats #infographic
- Social Media in the Workplace – infographic
- What Is Digital Marketing? – infographic
- Social Media Cheat Sheet for the top Nine Social Networks for Business – #infographic
- How to Use 10 Social Media Networks to Grow Your Personal Online Brand – infographics
- Social Media Marketing Takes Off in 2013 #infographic
- XeeMe Social Presence Management
- TOP 6 Social Media Measurement Tools #SocialMedia
- Social Media Marketing Trends in 2013 infographic
- Interesting Statistics of Top 5 Social Media Sites – an infographic