With abrupt growth in the usage of mobile technology, internet users are now getting connected to web world through their small screen smartphones. So it’s important for the website developer to ensure that the website is perfectly optimized for both mobile devices and desktop computers.
If you are planning to build a website, make sure that it is 100% responsive as nearly 53% of adult cell phone possessors use their mobile devices to access the internet. And it is estimated that by the end of 2017, nearly 77% of U.S shoppers make use of their smartphone devices to purchase items or goods online. The infographic depicts that by the year 2015, mobile internet browsing will exceed the web browsing made through desktop computers.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Combine Content Marketing with SEO
- Google’s 200 Search Ranking Factors in an Infographic
- 25 Best WordPress Plugins of 2014 two infographics
- 6 impressive wordpress facts
- Who Owns your Social Media, an Infographic
- WordPress 4.0 called Benny is released
- How Much Data is Created Every Minute an infographic