With abrupt growth in the usage of mobile technology, internet users are now getting connected to web world through their small screen smartphones. So it’s important for the website developer to ensure that the website is perfectly optimized for both mobile devices and desktop computers.
If you are planning to build a website, make sure that it is 100% responsive as nearly 53% of adult cell phone possessors use their mobile devices to access the internet. And it is estimated that by the end of 2017, nearly 77% of U.S shoppers make use of their smartphone devices to purchase items or goods online. The infographic depicts that by the year 2015, mobile internet browsing will exceed the web browsing made through desktop computers.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Responsive Design vs Server-side Mobile Solutions an Infographic
- The Rise Of Mobile Job Search – infographic
- Is Your Website Optimized for Mobile Visitors? – infographic
- Most Popular WordPress Premium Themes, an infographic
- Global Mobile Advertising Stats an infographic
- Google is introducing Chrome for Android
- WordPress Top Themes, Plugins en Tools #infographic
- Is your Smartphone Spying on You? #infographic
- WordPress has acquired Cloudup
- WordPress: a Decade in the Making, an infographic
- Future Smartphone (iPhone Android) Expectations #infographics
- Mobile Money with Facebook Mobile Advertising #infographic