Why is Content Good for SEO Inforgraphic
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines via the “natural” or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results.
In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
Explores how content is key to search engine visibility on why is Content Good for SEO [Inforgraphic]
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Apple vs Android performance race, who is beter?
- Instagram Social Media Business Use, How To Infographic
- WordPress plugins have reached 1 billion downloads
- Top 100 Bloggers On Triberr
- How to Create an App that Rocks the App Store!
- Social Media Marketing Mistakes, an infographic via @BerriePelser
- The 4 Rated Social Media Management Tools of 2015