Why is Content Good for SEO Inforgraphic
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines via the “natural” or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results.
In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
Explores how content is key to search engine visibility on why is Content Good for SEO [Inforgraphic]
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Google Plus Brand Page Audit Tool
- Content Marketing Strategy is the New SEO, an Infographic
- Responsive Design vs Server-side Mobile Solutions an Infographic
- Perform SEO on Your Website With Social Media an Infographic
- Google’s 200 Ranking Factors, the complete list an infographic
- 50 Things we don’t do anymore Due to Technology an Infographic
- 14 Digital and Social Media Marketing Trends 2014 an infographic