What is digital marketing?
It’s a pretty expansive question, but let’s try and sum it up in a single sentence: digital marketing is the promotion of brands using all forms of digital advertising, which includes, but is not limited to, websites, search engine optimisation, search engine marketing, cost per click advertising and social media.
Without digital marketing, it’s almost impossible for any brand to make any kind of impact on the web. And while these tools aren’t difficult to learn per se, they do require time and effort to make them work well and efficiently. Moreover, it’s likely that they will never be mastered, as they’re shifting and evolving all of the time. All you can really do is borrow as much knowledge as you possibly can for this moment… and then keep on learning.
The infographic below takes a closer look at digital marketing.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Google’s 200 Search Ranking Factors in an Infographic
- The Evolution of Search and SEO, an Infographic
- Rock Social Media Strategy in 30 Minutes, an Infographic
- Social Marketing Talk, want to keep up with the latest trends in social media?
- Combine Content Marketing with SEO
- Superb Professional Animated Videos by @GoAnimate
- Which Social Media Platforms are the best for your Business?