What is digital marketing?
It’s a pretty expansive question, but let’s try and sum it up in a single sentence: digital marketing is the promotion of brands using all forms of digital advertising, which includes, but is not limited to, websites, search engine optimisation, search engine marketing, cost per click advertising and social media.
Without digital marketing, it’s almost impossible for any brand to make any kind of impact on the web. And while these tools aren’t difficult to learn per se, they do require time and effort to make them work well and efficiently. Moreover, it’s likely that they will never be mastered, as they’re shifting and evolving all of the time. All you can really do is borrow as much knowledge as you possibly can for this moment… and then keep on learning.
The infographic below takes a closer look at digital marketing.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- 14 Digital and Social Media Marketing Trends 2014 an infographic
- 21 Rules For Effective Social Media Marketing Strategies, an infographic
- Global Mobile Advertising Stats an infographic
- Adventures in Online Learning an Infographic
- The Power of Microsoft Bing Ads an Infographic
- The Social Media Stats of 2013 an infographic
- Why Your Marketing Needs to Be More Attractive to Women an infographic