Atomic Tribes will weave several innovative concepts together, like:
- Auto/manual content sharing across multiple destination networks
- Tribe SEO, a new technology available only to Triberr members
- Priority Handling
- Flexible account and RSS treatment
- Custom shortner
- Bone-deep statistics
- Chief-centric controls
- Priority Support
How many members can an Atomic Tribe have?
Atomic Tribes purchased during our alpha and beta periods can have up to 500 members. This number may change once ATs are opened up to everyone.
Who can join my Atomic Tribe?
Anyone. Unlike traditional tribes, Atomic Tribes can include both bloggers and non-bloggers.
Invite anyone who likes to read and share your blog posts. Friends, family, co-workers, social network connections, blog readers, family pets… everyone is welcome.
How does a Chief invite someone to an Atomic Tribe?
Atomic tribes have a special invite link that you can share with anyone, anywhere. They can follow your link and they will land on your tribe invite page. With a click of a button they can join.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- 3tags as a content creator, you’ll earn fair value for your creativity
- Social Media Keybord Shortcuts Guide Cheat Sheet 2015
- Get Your First 1000 Followers on Pinterest
- The Potential Of Social Media For B2B In 2015 an infographic
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to SEO infographic
- Instagram Visual Content Strategy Statistics an Infographic
- 25 Awesome Social Media Tools You Should Be Using