Is Your Website Optimized for Mobile Visitors? – infographic
Let me first say that every good build WordPress website is ready for smartphones en tabs without using any (mobile) plugin or separate mobile website.
I’ve been talking with a lot of clients about mobile lately, so it seemed appropriate to lend some perspective to the current situation based on real data from real sites (versus surveys or large aggregate data about mobile usage).
The fact is, our sites are being increasingly accessed via mobile devices, primarily smart phones and tablets. What the users get when they arrive at different sites via one of these devices varies greatly and often the experience and usability is terrible.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- How Much Does a Website and Webhosting Really Cost?
- Get Your First 1000 Followers on Pinterest
- Talkwalker, the best social media intelligence tool 2015 #twkr
- Best WordPress Plugins for SEO, Social And CRO in 2015
- Social Media Marketing Mistakes, an infographic via @BerriePelser
- When to Use JPEG GIF PNG
- Social Media Keybord Shortcuts Guide Cheat Sheet 2015