met 10 reacties 981 views
Is Your Website Optimized for Mobile Visitors? – infographic
I’ve been talking with a lot of clients about mobile lately, so it seemed appropriate to lend some perspective to the current situation based on real data from real sites (versus surveys or large aggregate data about mobile usage).
The fact is, our sites are being increasingly accessed via mobile devices, primarily smart phones and tablets. What the users get when they arrive at different sites via one of these devices varies greatly and often the experience and usability is terrible.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Are Teenagers Abandoning Facebook? – Infographic
- Future Smartphone (iPhone Android) Expectations #infographics
- The mobile war is over and the app has won
- What Apple and Google are not Telling you About Mobile Device Security
- Is Cloud Computing a Fact or Fiction? – infographic
- How SEO Has Changed in 2012 #infographic
- SEO Doctor, easy SEO Website Audit Tool
- Top 7 Tips to Get More Followers on Twitter – infographic
- How to Evaluate Your Facebook Page – infographic
- Why is Content Good for SEO? infographic
- The Amazing Social Media Statistics 2012 – infographic
- Content is key to search engine visibility and SEO infographic
Last updated by:at .