Is Your Website Optimized for Mobile Visitors? – infographic
I’ve been talking with a lot of clients about mobile lately, so it seemed appropriate to lend some perspective to the current situation based on real data from real sites (versus surveys or large aggregate data about mobile usage).
The fact is, our sites are being increasingly accessed via mobile devices, primarily smart phones and tablets. What the users get when they arrive at different sites via one of these devices varies greatly and often the experience and usability is terrible.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Which Social Media Platforms are the best for your Business?
- How Much Data is Created Every Minute an infographic
- WordPress 4.0 called Benny is released
- Combine Content Marketing with SEO
- Google is buying an augmented reality startup Quest Visual
- Universal Analytics is the re-imagining of Google Analytics
- Who Owns your Social Media, an Infographic