Did you verify your Website on Pinterest ?
Pinterest launched on Thursday a new feature that gives members the ability to establish ownership of the website displayed on their profile.
Pinterest brings website verification to profiles. The verification process, which only supports top domains (e.g., cendrinemarrouat.com), is very simple. Visit your profile settings, scroll down the page to locate your website link, then click the “Verify Website” button.
You will then be prompted to download an HTML verification file to your computer. The next step is to upload this file to your web server.
Pinterest is a pinboard-style social photo sharing website that allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections such as events, interests, hobbies, and more. Users can browse other pinboards for inspiration, ‘re-pin’ images to their own collections or ‘like’ photos. Pinterest’s mission is to “connect everyone in the world through the ‘things’ they find interesting” via a global platform of inspiration and idea sharing.
Founded by Ben Silbermann (of West Des Moines, Iowa), Paul Sciarra, and Evan Sharp the site is managed by Cold Brew Labs and funded by a small group of entrepreneurs and inventors.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Pinteresting, Pinterest for Business Launched
- The Who, What, Where & When of Pinterest
- Why Is Pinterest So Addictive? an Infographic
- A marketer’s guide to Pinterest [infographics]
- Pinterest social photo sharing hits 10 millon users
- How Users Interact with Pins on Pinterest – infographic
- Top Pinteresting Pinterest and Pin Tools
- How to verify your Google+ Business Page
- Howto invite your friends to your Pinterest board #manual
- Just Pin It, the Pinterest Lifestyle, very pinteresting #infographic
- Shaping your brand’s image on Pinterest and Get More Pins – an infographic
- Facebook for Android is Like The IPhone App