Did you verify your Website on Pinterest ?
Pinterest launched on Thursday a new feature that gives members the ability to establish ownership of the website displayed on their profile.
Pinterest brings website verification to profiles. The verification process, which only supports top domains (e.g., cendrinemarrouat.com), is very simple. Visit your profile settings, scroll down the page to locate your website link, then click the “Verify Website” button.
You will then be prompted to download an HTML verification file to your computer. The next step is to upload this file to your web server.
Pinterest is a pinboard-style social photo sharing website that allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections such as events, interests, hobbies, and more. Users can browse other pinboards for inspiration, ‘re-pin’ images to their own collections or ‘like’ photos. Pinterest’s mission is to “connect everyone in the world through the ‘things’ they find interesting” via a global platform of inspiration and idea sharing.
Founded by Ben Silbermann (of West Des Moines, Iowa), Paul Sciarra, and Evan Sharp the site is managed by Cold Brew Labs and funded by a small group of entrepreneurs and inventors.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Double Your Pinterest Followers and get more Repins, two Infographics
- The History and Evolution of Social Media an Infographic
- Social Media in a Nutshell an infographic
- The State of Google Plus an infographic
- The Growth and Obsession of Social Media Management an infographic
- The Benefits of using WordPress CMS an infographic
- Privacy and Security on Facebook an infographic