Did you verify your Website on Pinterest ?
Pinterest launched on Thursday a new feature that gives members the ability to establish ownership of the website displayed on their profile.
Pinterest brings website verification to profiles. The verification process, which only supports top domains (e.g., cendrinemarrouat.com), is very simple. Visit your profile settings, scroll down the page to locate your website link, then click the “Verify Website” button.
You will then be prompted to download an HTML verification file to your computer. The next step is to upload this file to your web server.
Pinterest is a pinboard-style social photo sharing website that allows users to create and manage theme-based image collections such as events, interests, hobbies, and more. Users can browse other pinboards for inspiration, ‘re-pin’ images to their own collections or ‘like’ photos. Pinterest’s mission is to “connect everyone in the world through the ‘things’ they find interesting” via a global platform of inspiration and idea sharing.
Founded by Ben Silbermann (of West Des Moines, Iowa), Paul Sciarra, and Evan Sharp the site is managed by Cold Brew Labs and funded by a small group of entrepreneurs and inventors.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Social Media Image Size Cheat Sheet 2015
- Is your website in need of an upgrade for the new year?
- How Much Does a Website and Webhosting Really Cost?
- Instagram Visual Content Strategy Statistics an Infographic
- Get Maximum WordPress Speed an infographic
- On ZEEF, users can find quality information through people instead of machines.
- The Power and History of Hashtags an Infographic