Universal Analytics is the re-imagining of Google Analytics
Universal Analytics is the re-imagining of Google Analytics for today’s multi-screen, multi-device world and all the measurement challenges that come with it. Since Google launched UA in beta, we’ve seen some exciting use cases.
Today Google is happy to finally announce: Universal Analytics is out of beta and everyone can use it with the same robust set of features you’re used to with classic Analytics!
Feature parity with Classic Analytics, new reports, better user-centric analysis
When Google first introduced Universal Analytics and ran the beta trial, the number one request from our testers was for full access to all Google Analytics features and tools. Bringing Universal Analytics out of beta means that all the features, reports, and tools of Classic Analytics are now available in the product, including Remarketing and Audience reporting.
Google is also gradually rolling out the User ID feature to help you better understand your customers’ full journey. This feature shows anonymous engagement activity across different screens and visits to your site to provide a more user-centric view of your traffic, and help you build a more tailored experience for your customers as well. It will also enable new Cross Device reporting that shows how your users are interacting with your business across multiple devices.
- WordPress Hosting with SEO and Social Media Strategy
- 10 Years of Facebook, the history of a Social Giant an infographic
- The Benefits of using WordPress CMS an infographic
- Social Media Business an Infographic
- Google is buying an augmented reality startup Quest Visual
- Google Plus is here to stay
- 10 years of Socialmedia biggest players an Infographic