There Are 12 Types Of Social Media Users – Which One Are You? – INFOGRAPHIC
When you’re using social media, are you an Ultra? Perhaps you’re more of a Dipper, or a Peacock. You might be happier being a Ghost or a Lurker.
And if you’re pretty sure you’re not any of these things, you might just be a Denier.
A survey by online bank First Direct has determined that there are 12 unique personality types across users of social media, including Ultras, who are obsessed with checking Facebook and Twitter, Dippers, who are infrequent users, Peacocks, who love to show off their popularity and Ghosts, who are crave privacy and anonymity.
And Deniers? These are the folks who claim that social media doesn’t control their lives, when the reality is very different.
“A lot of people admit to behaving very differently in social media to how they behave in the ‘real world’,” said Rebecca Dye, social media manager at First Direct. “It’s important we’re aware of that when we’re dealing with customers through a variety of channels.”
Check the infographic below for the full list of 12 social media user personalities.
SEO Social Media Tip of today: Can Google+ Communities Really Boost Your SEO? (please unlock)
Yes, Google+ Communities Really Can Boost Your SEO!
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- 4 Easy Ways to Use Social Media to Boost Events – Infographic
- The Best Ways To Engage Social Media Users – infographic
- What Social Media Network is best for your SEO?
- Measure Social Media Return on Investment (ROI) #infographic
- The 9 Types of Facebook User, what type are you? – an infographic
- Ways To Get More Shares On Facebook – infographic
- 4 Steps to a Social Media Strategy #infographic
- Can Facebook Graph Search make you Money? an infographic
- The State of Social Media 2012 – infographic
- Making the Most of Your Social Media Strategy #infographic
- Life of an SEO Before, After and Beyond Penguin 2.1 an Infographic
- Sensible Social Media Checklist For Businesses #infographic