News from #TrustCloud
Not only did a lot happen in the collaborative consumption space altogether, there was also a lot of action at TrustCloud. We are proud to announce that after our launch in public beta last June, our user base has grown by over 700 % since mid July!
Thanks to our growing list of partners – from Tripping to Rover, Sharetribe, Ridepost, About.me, Skilio and Jointli - you can already put your online data to use on a number of p2p marketplaces with your TrustCard. If you have not given it a try yet, 2013 is your chance to start living more sustainably, make or save cash and connect with your local community by renting out space to travelers, pet sitting for your neighbor, sharing car rides or offering your skills.
We have many more partners in the pipeline, so stay tuned for upcoming our announcements.
Thank you to all our users for a great launch in 2012. We look forward to another great year of building trust in the sharing economy.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Combine Content Marketing with SEO
- The State of Google Plus an infographic
- Superb Professional Animated Videos by @GoAnimate
- Social Media in a Nutshell an infographic
- Double your Pinterest followers, an infographic
- Which Social Media Platforms are the best for your Business?
- How Much Data is Created Every Minute an infographic