News from #TrustCloud
Witten by: FRANCESCA PICK
Not only did a lot happen in the collaborative consumption space altogether, there was also a lot of action at TrustCloud. We are proud to announce that after our launch in public beta last June, our user base has grown by over 700 % since mid July!
Thanks to our growing list of partners – from Tripping to Rover, Sharetribe, Ridepost, About.me, Skilio and Jointli – you can already put your online data to use on a number of p2p marketplaces with your TrustCard. If you have not given it a try yet, 2013 is your chance to start living more sustainably, make or save cash and connect with your local community by renting out space to travelers, pet sitting for your neighbor, sharing car rides or offering your skills.
We have many more partners in the pipeline, so stay tuned for upcoming our announcements.
Thank you to all our users for a great launch in 2012. We look forward to another great year of building trust in the sharing economy.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- When to Use JPEG GIF PNG
- Instagram Visual Content Strategy Statistics an Infographic
- The Potential Of Social Media For B2B In 2015 an infographic
- Is your website in need of an upgrade for the new year?
- On ZEEF, users can find quality information through people instead of machines.
- 25 Awesome Social Media Tools You Should Be Using
- How Much Does a Website and Webhosting Really Cost?