TrustCloud is happy to announce our new Share Economy feature, accessible on your profile page menu under “Share Economy”.
Since the beginning it’s been our goal to empower users in the Share Economy, and now you can proudly display links to your public profiles on these sites.
There are four categories:
- Home Share
- Ride Share
- Task Share
- Thing Share
SEO Social Media Tip of today: internal linking (please unlock)
[sociallocker]Link to your page from within your site
Links are important, and linking from one page to another on your own site is a very easy way to get links. They aren’t as important in search engine ranking as links from external sites, but they do help. If nothing else, they help the search engine spider find all the pages on your site.
Put up links that flow within the text
Links that make sense within the context of the document (whether from external or your own site) will rank higher than lists of links or other forms of artificial links. This is because search engines value content and links that make sense within the context of the content are more definitely related to that content than links that are inside lists.[/sociallocker]
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Double Your Pinterest Followers and get more Repins, two Infographics
- WordPress has acquired Cloudup
- Perform SEO on Your Website With Social Media an Infographic
- WordPress CMS in Numbers 2013 an infographic
- Google’s 200 Ranking Factors, the complete list an infographic
- Best Times to Post on Social Media, an infographic
- Privacy and Security on Facebook an infographic