The XeeMe Scorpion Order Explained
Having developed networking and communication skills and being an active networker is much more than just having a Social Media profile.
Things like reputation, trust, credibility are playing a huge role. Through the nature of XeeMe, our users are aggregating highly valuable and sometimes very unique data.
This allows us to provide a ranking unlike any other.
SCORPION: Sharing, Credible, Open, Reach, Personable, Influential, Omnipresent, Networker
XeeMe Scorpion Ranks
- XeeMe User – Anybody using XeeMe
- Padwan – 3+ Score, 6+ sites, (100*)
- Hunter – 5+ Score, 10+ sites, activities, (500*), K20
- Warrior – 5+ Score , 10+ sites, activities, (500*), K40
- Archery Master – 20+ Score, 10+ sites, activities, (800*) K40
- Knight – 20+ Score, 45 days on XeeMe, (1,000*) K50
- XeeMe Warden – 20+ Score, 20 days on XeeMe, (2500k*) K50
- Master – 50+ Score, 60 days on XeeMe, Buzz points, (10k*) K60
- Jedi – 85+ Score, 180 days on XeeMe, Buzz points, (20k*) K70
- Vizard – 100 Score, 270 days on XeeMe, VIP edition K70
- Scorpion Master – 115 Score, 1 year on XeeMe, reputation (later more on this one)
* = Twitter follower | K = Klout | Rank will update every day
The above data are just a rough summary. Approximately 20 different datapoints are used to compile the Scorpion Rank!
While XeeMe is by and large a corporate business tool, gamification keeps it fun and engaging.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- XeeMe is now Appearoo
- Social Media Cheat Sheet on Word Science – infographic
- Combine Content Marketing with SEO
- 600 Social Media Network Sites on one page
- Attracting more people to what matters to you most
- Which Social Media Platforms are the best for your Business?
- Rock Social Media Strategy in 30 Minutes, an Infographic