The XeeMe Scorpion Order Explained
Having developed networking and communication skills and being an active networker is much more than just having a Social Media profile.
Things like reputation, trust, credibility are playing a huge role. Through the nature of XeeMe, our users are aggregating highly valuable and sometimes very unique data.
This allows us to provide a ranking unlike any other.
SCORPION: Sharing, Credible, Open, Reach, Personable, Influential, Omnipresent, Networker
XeeMe Scorpion Ranks
- XeeMe User - Anybody using XeeMe
- Padwan - 3+ Score, 6+ sites, (100*)
- Hunter - 5+ Score, 10+ sites, activities, (500*), K20
- Warrior - 5+ Score , 10+ sites, activities, (500*), K40
- Archery Master - 20+ Score, 10+ sites, activities, (800*) K40
- Knight - 20+ Score, 45 days on XeeMe, (1,000*) K50
- XeeMe Warden - 20+ Score, 20 days on XeeMe, (2500k*) K50
- Master - 50+ Score, 60 days on XeeMe, Buzz points, (10k*) K60
- Jedi - 85+ Score, 180 days on XeeMe, Buzz points, (20k*) K70
- Vizard - 100 Score, 270 days on XeeMe, VIP edition K70
- Scorpion Master - 115 Score, 1 year on XeeMe, reputation (later more on this one)
* = Twitter follower | K = Klout | Rank will update every day
The above data are just a rough summary. Approximately 20 different datapoints are used to compile the Scorpion Rank!
While XeeMe is by and large a corporate business tool, gamification keeps it fun and engaging.
XeeMe maximizes your social media impact, turning your content into actionable items. http://xeeme.com/ #XeeMe
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Giving Thanks to the Buzz Community
- 10 Social Media Technology Predictions 2014
- Buzz is changing the way marketing is communicating
- Buzz Campaign – A case study
- Top 10 Brands on Social Media in 2013 an Infographic
- Speed Up Your WordPress Hosting Blog to get a higher Google rank
- CXM 2017 – the greatest opportunities for CMOs