The Use of Social Media in Schools – an infographic
Teens are actively Tweeting, Posting, Liking, and Commenting all across Social Media and there doesn’t seem to be an end in sight. Increasingly, teachers and schools are attempting to leverage the engaging qualities of Social Media for use in the classroom and beyond – connecting students, teachers, and parents better than ever before.
The use of social media in school can’t be left to chance; it needs to be mediated.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Rock Social Media Strategy in 30 Minutes, an Infographic
- WordPress Hosting with SEO and Social Media Strategy
- Social Media and Business an Infographic
- Social Marketing Talk, want to keep up with the latest trends in social media?
- 600 Social Media Network Sites on one page
- Combine Content Marketing with SEO
- Words That Get Content Shared on Social Media