The Use of Social Media in Schools – an infographic
Teens are actively Tweeting, Posting, Liking, and Commenting all across Social Media and there doesn’t seem to be an end in sight. Increasingly, teachers and schools are attempting to leverage the engaging qualities of Social Media for use in the classroom and beyond – connecting students, teachers, and parents better than ever before.
The use of social media in school can’t be left to chance; it needs to be mediated.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Adventures in Online Learning an Infographic
- The Social Media Stats of 2013 an infographic
- Content Marketing Strategy is the New SEO, an Infographic
- The Social Media Spec Guide an Infographic
- Perform SEO on Your Website With Social Media an Infographic
- Global Mobile Advertising Stats an infographic
- Ahead of the Twitter IPO an Infographic