The Use of Social Media in Schools – an infographic
Teens are actively Tweeting, Posting, Liking, and Commenting all across Social Media and there doesn’t seem to be an end in sight. Increasingly, teachers and schools are attempting to leverage the engaging qualities of Social Media for use in the classroom and beyond – connecting students, teachers, and parents better than ever before.
The use of social media in school can’t be left to chance; it needs to be mediated.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Adventures in Online Learning an Infographic
- WordPress SEO Cloud Hosting with Social Media Strategy Xeeme Buzz
- The Social Media Stats of 2013 an infographic
- Social Media Strategy in 8 steps – an infographic
- SEO and Social Media Flow weblog post, an infographic
- Content Marketing Strategy is the New SEO, an Infographic
- How to Rock your Social Media in 30 minutes a day – infographic
- Social Media Winter is Coming Are you prepared? – infographic
- Fortune 500 Social Media Statistics 2013 – an infographic
- Your Brain on Social Media – infographic
- Social Network LinkedIn has 200 miljoen members – infographic
- Social Content Strategy Cheeseburger Style an infographic