The Story of Google [Interactieve infographic]
Google is a name that has become a part of our many individual’s everyday routine, a name that provides starters a gateway to the world wide web, a name that has become a verb. The interactive graphic below tells the story of Google:
1995, the magical year when Larry Page met Sergey Brin. Within 2 years the pair registered the Google.com domain, setting in motion what has become one of the most well-known destinations on the internet.
- How Much Does a Website and Webhosting Really Cost?
- Is your website in need of an upgrade for the new year?
- On ZEEF, users can find quality information through people instead of machines.
- The Power and History of Hashtags an Infographic
- The Potential Of Social Media For B2B In 2015 an infographic
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to SEO infographic
- Instagram Visual Content Strategy Statistics an Infographic