The Story of Google [Interactieve infographic]
Google is a name that has become a part of our many individual’s everyday routine, a name that provides starters a gateway to the world wide web, a name that has become a verb. The interactive graphic below tells the story of Google:
1995, the magical year when Larry Page met Sergey Brin. Within 2 years the pair registered the Google.com domain, setting in motion what has become one of the most well-known destinations on the internet.
- The State of Google Plus an infographic
- How Much Data is Created Every Minute an infographic
- 10 years of Socialmedia biggest players an Infographic
- Social Networks You Should Care About in 2014?
- Privacy Badger blocks spying ads and invisible trackers
- The Benefits of using WordPress CMS an infographic
- Social Media Business an Infographic