The State of Social Media 2012 – infographic
social media employ mobile and web-based technologies to create highly interactive platforms via which individuals and communities share, cocreate, discuss, and modify user-generated content. It introduces substantial and pervasive changes to communication between organizations, communities and individuals
A year is a long time, but it’s an eternity in social media.
Do you remember all the way back to January, when Pinterest was named the best new startup of 2011, and Facebook introduced Timeline? In May Facebook had their much-hyped IPO, August saw Instagram top Twitter for daily active users and in November, President Obama’s election victory message became the most retweeted Twitter post of all time.
This infographic takes a look at what happened in social media in 2012.
- Social Media in a Nutshell an infographic
- The State of Google Plus an infographic
- Rock Social Media Strategy in 30 Minutes, an Infographic
- Social Networks You Should Care About in 2014?
- Social Media Business an Infographic
- 10 years of Socialmedia biggest players an Infographic
- Selphee App is Snapchat Instagram and Vine combined