The State of Social Media 2012 – infographic
social media employ mobile and web-based technologies to create highly interactive platforms via which individuals and communities share, cocreate, discuss, and modify user-generated content. It introduces substantial and pervasive changes to communication between organizations, communities and individuals
A year is a long time, but it’s an eternity in social media.
Do you remember all the way back to January, when Pinterest was named the best new startup of 2011, and Facebook introduced Timeline? In May Facebook had their much-hyped IPO, August saw Instagram top Twitter for daily active users and in November, President Obama’s election victory message became the most retweeted Twitter post of all time.
This infographic takes a look at what happened in social media in 2012.
- Instagram Visual Content Strategy Statistics an Infographic
- The Power and History of Hashtags an Infographic
- Social Media Image Size Cheat Sheet 2015
- The Evolution of Search and SEO, an Infographic
- The Potential Of Social Media For B2B In 2015 an infographic
- 3tags as a content creator, you’ll earn fair value for your creativity
- Social Marketing Talk, want to keep up with the latest trends in social media?