met 20 reacties 164 views
The State of Social Media 2012 – infographic
social media employ mobile and web-based technologies to create highly interactive platforms via which individuals and communities share, cocreate, discuss, and modify user-generated content. It introduces substantial and pervasive changes to communication between organizations, communities and individuals
A year is a long time, but it’s an eternity in social media.
Do you remember all the way back to January, when Pinterest was named the best new startup of 2011, and Facebook introduced Timeline? In May Facebook had their much-hyped IPO, August saw Instagram top Twitter for daily active users and in November, President Obama’s election victory message became the most retweeted Twitter post of all time.
This infographic takes a look at what happened in social media in 2012.
- Social Media Effect on Recruitment #INFOGRAPHIC
- Social Media 2013 User Demographics – infographic
- Social Media And The History Of Sales Technology – infographic
- 12 Types Of Social Media Users – infographic
- Maximize and Optimize your Tweets on Twitter #infographic
- Protect Your Privacy On Facebook Timeline
- Facebook vs Twitter #infographic
- How to Rock your Social Media in 30 minutes a day – infographic
- Facebook Changes on time?
- 100 Amazing Social Media Statistics, Facts And Figures 2012 – infographic
- The Best Ways To Engage Social Media Users – infographic
- How To Grow (and Use) Your Twitter Audience Following #infographic
Last updated by:at .