The Rise Of Mobile Job Search – infographic
According to CTIA, U.S. wireless consumers sent and received an average of six billion text messages per day, or, 69,635 text messages every second. The trade association also reports that as of December 2011, 34 percent of American households were wireless-only.
In today’s world, mobile is our means of communication, the way we get information and how we stay current on the latest news locally and worldwide. While many people use mobile devices to send text messages, make calls, check in on Facebook, or do a number of other daily tasks, many also use mobile devices to help make career decisions.
SEO Social Media Tip of today: 5 Mobile SEO Tips (please unlock)
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Why use WordPress responsive Themes, an infographic
- Global Mobile Advertising Stats an infographic
- Responsive Design vs Server-side Mobile Solutions an Infographic
- Why Your Marketing Needs to Be More Attractive to Women an infographic
- WordPress has acquired Cloudup
- 10 reasons why small business can’t ignore social media infographic
- The Evolution and top 10 game changers of Social Media an infographic