met 29 reacties 31 views
The Power of Facebook Advertising #infographic
Facebook is a social networking website that was originally designed for college students, but is now open to anyone 13 years of age or older. Facebook users can create and customize their own profiles with photos, videos, and information about themselves. Friends can browse the profiles of other friends and write messages on their pages.
Each Facebook profile has a “wall,” where friends can post comments. Since the wall is viewable by all the user’s friends, wall postings are basically a public conversation. Therefore, it is usually best not to write personal messages on your friends’ walls. Instead, you can send a person a private message, which will show up in his or her private Inbox, similar to an e-mail message.
- Mobile Money with Facebook Mobile Advertising #infographic
- Facebook for Android is Like The IPhone App
- Facebook to Wall Street in 2012
- The Psychology Of Facebook #infographic
- The best Times to Post on Facebook #infographic #SME
- Facebook Social Games
- Facebook vs Twitter #infographic
- Google+ vs Facebook: Tale of the Tape #infographic
- Maximize and Optimize your Tweets on Twitter #infographic
- How To Grow (and Use) Your Twitter Audience Following #infographic
- 14 Premium WordPress Facebook Plugins
- Facebook Buisiness Apps
Last updated by:at .