The Most Obnoxious Tweeters – infographic
If you’ve ever been the victim of an unfollow on Twitter, you may just fit the profile of an obnoxious tweeter.
The following infographic, created by Israel-based company Conduit, details 11 of the tech industry’s most annoying Twitter users. Some examples of feed-cloggers include “The Eventaholic,” who tweets about every pseudo-interesting person he meets at every single gathering he attends, and “The Social Media Butterfly,” who constantly provides updates in a bid to gain more followers.
The Most Obnoxious Tweeters
SEO Social Media Tip of today (please unlock)
[sociallocker]Get to Work On Google Plus Local. Are you using Google Plus Local yet? If not, I actually don’t blame you one bit. With the nightmare this product has created in place of Google Places it may seem intimidating. However as of today Google started making your Google Plus Local pages more overt in local searches. This means that more traffic is now heading there so it’s time to get them updated.
Why? – In addition to the fact that your pages are now going to see increased click through, it’s a selling point. It’s a great way to connect with your customers and engage in RCS. Not to mention it’s a ranking factor! How do I know? Last week I wrote a simple 50 word post titled “Was There A Major Google Update Yesterday?” and +1′d it. A few minutes later I was ranked #1 for this search. Go ahead and give it a try.[/sociallocker]
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Can Facebook Graph Search make you Money? an infographic
- Social Media in the Workplace – infographic
- What do you need to know about Hashtags – infographic
- Interesting Statistics of Top 5 Social Media Sites – an infographic
- Social Media 2013 User Demographics – infographic
- How To Test Your Landing Pages – an infographic
- Google+ Company pages
- 4 Steps to a Social Media Strategy #infographic
- Twitter 7th anniversary – infographic
- The 9 Types of Facebook User, what type are you? – an infographic
- WordPress is the Emerging Monopoly in CMS #infographic
- The Growth and Obsession of Social Media Management an infographic