The 9 Types of Facebook User, what type are you? – an infographic
We all have those Facebook friends who post status updates about literally everything they do. And how about those people who constantly send you invites to Candy Crush?
Then there’s your mom who just joined Facebook after hearing about it at the neighborhood cookout. Now she’s uploading all of your embarrassing childhood photos and naked baby pictures.
Facebook’s 1.11 billion monthly active users come in all different shapes and sizes. We created this infographic to depict some of the common types of Facebook user you might find on the social network today. Which one are you? Is there a type we left out? Feel free to suggest others in the comments!
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Ahead of the Twitter IPO an Infographic
- Adventures in Online Learning an Infographic
- The Growth and Obsession of Social Media Management an infographic
- 10 Years of Facebook, the history of a Social Giant an infographic
- Why Your Marketing Needs to Be More Attractive to Women an infographic
- Responsive Design vs Server-side Mobile Solutions an Infographic
- Google’s 200 Ranking Factors, the complete list an infographic