So you want to get good at social media?
You need to have a plan. A guidebook. A strategy.
You need some rules.
And remember: while you can’t get anything done in the world without rules, sometimes it’s just as important to know exactly when you need to break them.*
The inventor of the web as we know it, Sir Tim Berners-Lee said recently that his next mission was “to bring about world peace”. Seriously. He believes that if people talk to each other, listen and understand each others problems, then they are less likely to shoot each other.
So in order to guide you around the messy world of social media, and bring about world peace in the process, I have compiled this short-ish list of rules…
* But, of course, that’s kinda covered in rule #32.
- 21 Rules For Effective Social Media Marketing Strategies, an infographic
- Life of an SEO Before, After and Beyond Penguin 2.1 an Infographic
- Managing Security and Compliance in the Cloud an Infographic
- Top 10 Brands on Social Media in 2013 an Infographic
- The Evolution and top 10 game changers of Social Media an infographic
- WordPress: a Decade in the Making, an infographic
- The Social Media Stats of 2013 an infographic