The 80 Rules Of Social Media an infographic
So you want to get good at social media?
You need to have a plan. A guidebook. A strategy.
You need some rules.
And rule number one? That’s obey the rules. As for rules number two through eighty, check out this fantastic infographic courtesy of Jeremy Waite, head of social strategy at Adobe.
And remember: while you can’t get anything done in the world without rules, sometimes it’s just as important to know exactly when you need to break them.*
The inventor of the web as we know it, Sir Tim Berners-Lee said recently that his next mission was “to bring about world peace”. Seriously. He believes that if people talk to each other, listen and understand each others problems, then they are less likely to shoot each other.
So in order to guide you around the messy world of social media, and bring about world peace in the process, I have compiled this short-ish list of rules…
* But, of course, that’s kinda covered in rule #32.
- Social Media Marketing Mistakes, an infographic via @BerriePelser
- WordPress plugins have reached 1 billion downloads
- Instagram Social Media Business Use, How To Infographic
- The 4 Rated Social Media Management Tools of 2015
- Top 100 Bloggers On Triberr
- How to Create an App that Rocks the App Store!
- Apple vs Android performance race, who is beter?