The 80 Rules Of Social Media an infographic
So you want to get good at social media?
You need to have a plan. A guidebook. A strategy.
You need some rules.
And rule number one? That’s obey the rules. As for rules number two through eighty, check out this fantastic infographic courtesy of Jeremy Waite, head of social strategy at Adobe.
And remember: while you can’t get anything done in the world without rules, sometimes it’s just as important to know exactly when you need to break them.*
The inventor of the web as we know it, Sir Tim Berners-Lee said recently that his next mission was “to bring about world peace”. Seriously. He believes that if people talk to each other, listen and understand each others problems, then they are less likely to shoot each other.
So in order to guide you around the messy world of social media, and bring about world peace in the process, I have compiled this short-ish list of rules…
* But, of course, that’s kinda covered in rule #32.
- Google’s 200 Search Ranking Factors in an Infographic
- Who Owns your Social Media, an Infographic
- Rock Social Media Strategy in 30 Minutes, an Infographic
- The Evolution of Search and SEO, an Infographic
- Social Marketing Talk, want to keep up with the latest trends in social media?
- Attracting more people to what matters to you most
- Combine Content Marketing with SEO