So you want to get good at social media?
You need to have a plan. A guidebook. A strategy.
You need some rules.
And remember: while you can’t get anything done in the world without rules, sometimes it’s just as important to know exactly when you need to break them.*
The inventor of the web as we know it, Sir Tim Berners-Lee said recently that his next mission was “to bring about world peace”. Seriously. He believes that if people talk to each other, listen and understand each others problems, then they are less likely to shoot each other.
So in order to guide you around the messy world of social media, and bring about world peace in the process, I have compiled this short-ish list of rules…
* But, of course, that’s kinda covered in rule #32.
- Life of an SEO Before, After and Beyond Penguin 2.1 an Infographic
- Your Brain on Social Media – infographic
- 4 Steps to a Social Media Strategy #infographic
- The 2nd Generation Of Social is here #infographic
- How The Internet and Social Media has changed the World – infographic
- Social Content Strategy Cheeseburger Style an infographic
- Facebook Social Games
- New Social Media Measurement Tool TweetLevel
- What is your Social Media Personality – infographic
- Shaping your brand’s image on Pinterest and Get More Pins – an infographic
- A Day In The Life Of The Internet – infographic
- Social Media Strategy in 8 steps – an infographic