So you want to get good at social media?
You need to have a plan. A guidebook. A strategy.
You need some rules.
And remember: while you can’t get anything done in the world without rules, sometimes it’s just as important to know exactly when you need to break them.*
The inventor of the web as we know it, Sir Tim Berners-Lee said recently that his next mission was “to bring about world peace”. Seriously. He believes that if people talk to each other, listen and understand each others problems, then they are less likely to shoot each other.
So in order to guide you around the messy world of social media, and bring about world peace in the process, I have compiled this short-ish list of rules…
* But, of course, that’s kinda covered in rule #32.
- Social Networks You Should Care About in 2014?
- Rock Social Media Strategy in 30 Minutes, an Infographic
- Combine Content Marketing with SEO
- The State of Google Plus an infographic
- The Top 100 Bloggers on Triberr an infographic
- How Much Data is Created Every Minute an infographic
- Social Media in a Nutshell an infographic