Are Teenagers Abandoning Facebook? – Infographic
We produced this infographic exploring the recent trends for teenagers related to Facebook and Social Media. We all hear anecdotally about the movement of teens to other (often mobile-centric) Social Media platforms.
So what did we discover?
- For Facebook North American active users numbers are declining
- The average age of Facebook users has risen from 38 to 41 years old
- The number of Moms getting on Facebook is rising sharply
- Teens are increasingly going mobile and Facebook is not their favorite app
- There are a lot of hot, new apps like Kik Messenger, WhatsApp and SnapChat that are grabbing the attention of teenagers
It’s all displayed below for you in this “hot of the press” infographic. Enjoy and feel free to share or embed using the code below the infographic!
SEO Social Media Tip of today: Top 10 Directory To Submit Your Website. (please unlock)
Here is the list of 10 Directory to submit your website.Website submission to directory is always important to increase page rank.Just visit sites one by one and submit your website.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Best WordPress Plugins for SEO, Social And CRO in 2015
- 3tags as a content creator, you’ll earn fair value for your creativity
- How Much Does a Website and Webhosting Really Cost?
- Is TSU becoming the new Twitter?
- Social Media and Business an Infographic
- Most popular WordPress SEO and Social Media Plugins
- The Potential Of Social Media For B2B In 2015 an infographic