met 6 reacties 2 views
8 Predictions for SEO and Social Media in 2012 by Rand Fishkin
- Bing Will Have a Slight Increase in US Marketshare, but remain <20% to Google’s 80%+
- SEO Without Social Media Will Become a Relic of the Past
- Google Will Finally Take Stronger, Panda-Style Action Against Manipulative Link Spam
- Pinterest Will Break into the Mainstream
- Overly Aggressive Search Ads Will Result in Mainstream Backlash Against Google
- Keyword (Not Provided) Will Rise to 25%+ of Web Searchers
- We’ll See the Rise of a Serious Certification Program
- Google Will Make it Very Hard to Do Great SEO Without Using Google+
Read more on SEOmoz (Rand Fishkin) : http://www.seomoz.org/blog/8-predictions-for-seo-in-2012
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines via the “natural” or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results.
In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users.
SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
- Content is key to search engine visibility and SEO infographic
- Why is Content Good for SEO? infographic
- How SEO Has Changed in 2012 #infographic
- 14 Search Engine Optimization Website Analyse Tools
- On page content SEO Puzzle #infographic
- WordPress Google SEO Tips 2012
- Top Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing resources
- 50 Search engine optimization (SEO) Google Search Link List
- Best SEO Google Links
- SEO ranking 2010
- Google SEO Analytics
- How The Internet and Social Media has changed the World – infographic
Last updated by:at .