- Bing Will Have a Slight Increase in US Marketshare, but remain <20% to Google’s 80%+
- SEO Without Social Media Will Become a Relic of the Past
- Google Will Finally Take Stronger, Panda-Style Action Against Manipulative Link Spam
- Pinterest Will Break into the Mainstream
- Overly Aggressive Search Ads Will Result in Mainstream Backlash Against Google
- Keyword (Not Provided) Will Rise to 25%+ of Web Searchers
- We’ll See the Rise of a Serious Certification Program
- Google Will Make it Very Hard to Do Great SEO Without Using Google+
Read more on SEOmoz (Rand Fishkin) : http://www.seomoz.org/blog/8-predictions-for-seo-in-2012
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines via the “natural” or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results.
In general, the earlier (or higher ranked on the search results page), and more frequently a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine’s users.
SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, video search, academic search, news search and industry-specific vertical search engines.
- Instagram Social Media Business Use, How To Infographic
- How to Create an App that Rocks the App Store!
- The 4 Rated Social Media Management Tools of 2015
- Apple vs Android performance race, who is beter?
- Social Media Marketing Mistakes, an infographic via @BerriePelser
- WordPress plugins have reached 1 billion downloads
- Top 100 Bloggers On Triberr