Socialmedia 10 years of biggest players an Infographic
10 years of social media’s biggest players and payouts by the numbers
Facebook launched ten years ago in February 2004. A month later, so did this site. Social media hasn’t, doesn’t and won’t stay still. As Myspace rises, Friendster declines.
The pattern’s repeated itself a few times already, and even Google hasn’t quite cracked the magic social network formula, at least not yet.
A whole lot has happened in the last decade, but we’ve tried to squeeze the more interesting parts into something a little more visual. Check out the full ‘graphic, right after the break.
Socialmedia is the interaction among people in which they create, share or exchange information and ideas in virtual communities and networks.
Socialmedia technologies take on many different forms including magazines, Internet forums, weblogs, social blogs, microblogging, wikis, social networks, podcasts, photographs or pictures, video, rating and social bookmarking. Technologies include blogging, picture-sharing, vlogs, wall-posting, music-sharing, crowdsourcing and voice over IP, to name a few. Social network aggregation can integrate many of the platforms in use.
- Words That Get Content Shared on Social Media
- Social Media in a Nutshell an infographic
- How Much Data is Created Every Minute an infographic
- How to Increase Your Google Plus Engagement by 300% an infographic
- Social Networks You Should Care About in 2014?
- 6 impressive wordpress facts
- 25 Best WordPress Plugins of 2014 two infographics