Socialmedia 10 years of biggest players an Infographic
10 years of social media’s biggest players and payouts by the numbers
The pattern’s repeated itself a few times already, and even Google hasn’t quite cracked the magic social network formula, at least not yet.
A whole lot has happened in the last decade, but we’ve tried to squeeze the more interesting parts into something a little more visual. Check out the full ‘graphic, right after the break.
Socialmedia is the interaction among people in which they create, share or exchange information and ideas in virtual communities and networks.
Socialmedia technologies take on many different forms including magazines, Internet forums, weblogs, social blogs, microblogging, wikis, social networks, podcasts, photographs or pictures, video, rating and social bookmarking. Technologies include blogging, picture-sharing, vlogs, wall-posting, music-sharing, crowdsourcing and voice over IP, to name a few. Social network aggregation can integrate many of the platforms in use.
- Words That Get Content Shared on Social Media
- Who Owns your Social Media, an Infographic
- How to become more influential – video
- Attracting more people to what matters to you most
- 6 impressive wordpress facts
- WordPress Hosting with SEO and Social Media Strategy
- Combine Content Marketing with SEO