Socialmedia 10 years of biggest players an Infographic
10 years of social media’s biggest players and payouts by the numbers
Facebook launched ten years ago in February 2004. A month later, so did this site. Social media hasn’t, doesn’t and won’t stay still. As Myspace rises, Friendster declines.
The pattern’s repeated itself a few times already, and even Google hasn’t quite cracked the magic social network formula, at least not yet.
The crown currently belongs to Facebook, a company that’s made some big, big startup purchases on the way, although Twitter continues to pack (arguably) more influence.
A whole lot has happened in the last decade, but we’ve tried to squeeze the more interesting parts into something a little more visual. Check out the full ‘graphic, right after the break.
Socialmedia is the interaction among people in which they create, share or exchange information and ideas in virtual communities and networks.
Socialmedia technologies take on many different forms including magazines, Internet forums, weblogs, social blogs, microblogging, wikis, social networks, podcasts, photographs or pictures, video, rating and social bookmarking. Technologies include blogging, picture-sharing, vlogs, wall-posting, music-sharing, crowdsourcing and voice over IP, to name a few. Social network aggregation can integrate many of the platforms in use.
- The Potential Of Social Media For B2B In 2015 an infographic
- Social Media Image Size Cheat Sheet 2015
- Is your website in need of an upgrade for the new year?
- On ZEEF, users can find quality information through people instead of machines.
- Instagram Visual Content Strategy Statistics an Infographic
- The Evolution of Search and SEO, an Infographic
- The Power and History of Hashtags an Infographic