Engaging your customers online requires more than just being on the same social networks they are on. You first need to determine what your goals are for social media, how to measure the success of those goals, what tactics to use in your plan, and how to execute that plan.
In other words, you need a strategy.
Social media strategy is the deployment and development of modern strategic plans for social media. A Social media strategy incorporates these new ways of communication where media is not only broadcast but also shared, commented, opined edited or modified by the public at large. Social media has been the rage since the advent of Web 2.0. Social media is now a serious channel for marketing, branding and creating an online community.
Present day social media strategies revolve around sharing content between users. Users share a plethora of content including, but not limited to pictures, videos, information, articles, voting, opinions et al. Social media strategy and social media optimization have been a very important area of focus for most corporate and celebrities to target a wider audience base.
- LinkedIn Content Marketing Score Industry and Audience Trends 2014 an infographic
- Combine Content Marketing with SEO
- Rock Social Media Strategy in 30 Minutes, an Infographic
- Which Social Media Platforms are the best for your Business?
- Words That Get Content Shared on Social Media
- Superb Professional Animated Videos by @GoAnimate
- The State of Google Plus an infographic