Engaging your customers online requires more than just being on the same social networks they are on. You first need to determine what your goals are for social media, how to measure the success of those goals, what tactics to use in your plan, and how to execute that plan.
In other words, you need a strategy.
Social media strategy is the deployment and development of modern strategic plans for social media. A Social media strategy incorporates these new ways of communication where media is not only broadcast but also shared, commented, opined edited or modified by the public at large. Social media has been the rage since the advent of Web 2.0. Social media is now a serious channel for marketing, branding and creating an online community.
Present day social media strategies revolve around sharing content between users. Users share a plethora of content including, but not limited to pictures, videos, information, articles, voting, opinions et al. Social media strategy and social media optimization have been a very important area of focus for most corporate and celebrities to target a wider audience base.
- Content Marketing Strategy is the New SEO, an Infographic
- 14 Digital and Social Media Marketing Trends 2014 an infographic
- 16 best viewed social media seo wordpress marketing posts infographics
- The History and Evolution of Social Media an Infographic
- 21 Rules For Effective Social Media Marketing Strategies, an infographic
- Why Your Marketing Needs to Be More Attractive to Women an infographic
- Managing Security and Compliance in the Cloud an Infographic