met 27 reacties 276 views
4 Steps to a Social Media Strategy #infographic
Engaging your customers online requires more than just being on the same social networks they are on. You first need to determine what your goals are for social media, how to measure the success of those goals, what tactics to use in your plan, and how to execute that plan.
In other words, you need a strategy.
Social media strategy is the deployment and development of modern strategic plans for social media. A Social media strategy incorporates these new ways of communication where media is not only broadcast but also shared, commented, opined edited or modified by the public at large. Social media has been the rage since the advent of Web 2.0. Social media is now a serious channel for marketing, branding and creating an online community.
Present day social media strategies revolve around sharing content between users. Users share a plethora of content including, but not limited to pictures, videos, information, articles, voting, opinions et al. Social media strategy and social media optimization have been a very important area of focus for most corporate and celebrities to target a wider audience base.
- The Power of Video Email Marketing – 2x infographic
- Content Marketing is a force to be reckoned with #infographic
- Social Media Strategy in 8 steps – an infographic
- Content Marketing A Guide to Marketing Genius – a Giant Infographic
- How to Rock your Social Media in 30 minutes a day – infographic
- Small Business and Social Media Strategic Plan – infographic
- 100 Amazing Social Media Statistics, Facts And Figures 2012 – infographic
- What Is Digital Marketing? – infographic
- The Best Ways To Engage Social Media Users – infographic
- Social Media 2013 User Demographics – infographic
- How to Use 10 Social Media Networks to Grow Your Personal Online Brand – infographics
- 10 WOW Social Media Stats #infographic
Last updated by:at .