Social Media Strategy in 8 steps – an infographic
though social media continues to thread its way into the fibre of more and more organizations, my experience is that many small to mid-sized companies are still lagging behind when it comes to the development and implementation of their social media strategies.
A recent study by the Altimeter Group might suggest otherwise, stating that “most companies feel they have fairly coherent social strategies”, but given the advanced nature of the sample i.e. social strategists, large organizations, etc. my sense is that the findings may not represent the experiences of the majority of companies that are using social media.
As far as this infographic – It was inspired by Jay Baer’s “tool-agnostic” take on how to develop a social media strategy.
What are your thoughts about this strategic approach? Does your organization have a social media strategy in place? If so, how does it differ from the one represented in this infographic? The comments are yours.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- The Potential Of Social Media For B2B In 2015 an infographic
- Instagram Visual Content Strategy Statistics an Infographic
- Is your website in need of an upgrade for the new year?
- Social Marketing Talk, want to keep up with the latest trends in social media?
- The Power and History of Hashtags an Infographic
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to SEO infographic
- Best WordPress Plugins for SEO, Social And CRO in 2015