Social Media Strategy in 8 steps – an infographic
though social media continues to thread its way into the fibre of more and more organizations, my experience is that many small to mid-sized companies are still lagging behind when it comes to the development and implementation of their social media strategies.
A recent study by the Altimeter Group might suggest otherwise, stating that “most companies feel they have fairly coherent social strategies”, but given the advanced nature of the sample i.e. social strategists, large organizations, etc. my sense is that the findings may not represent the experiences of the majority of companies that are using social media.
As far as this infographic – It was inspired by Jay Baer’s “tool-agnostic” take on how to develop a social media strategy.
What are your thoughts about this strategic approach? Does your organization have a social media strategy in place? If so, how does it differ from the one represented in this infographic? The comments are yours.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- 21 Rules For Effective Social Media Marketing Strategies, an infographic
- Top 10 Brands on Social Media in 2013 an Infographic
- 16 best viewed social media seo wordpress marketing posts infographics
- Why Your Marketing Needs to Be More Attractive to Women an infographic
- Responsive Design vs Server-side Mobile Solutions an Infographic
- 14 Digital and Social Media Marketing Trends 2014 an infographic
- The Growth and Obsession of Social Media Management an infographic