Social Media Strategy in 8 steps – an infographic
though social media continues to thread its way into the fibre of more and more organizations, my experience is that many small to mid-sized companies are still lagging behind when it comes to the development and implementation of their social media strategies.
A recent study by the Altimeter Group might suggest otherwise, stating that “most companies feel they have fairly coherent social strategies”, but given the advanced nature of the sample i.e. social strategists, large organizations, etc. my sense is that the findings may not represent the experiences of the majority of companies that are using social media.
As far as this infographic – It was inspired by Jay Baer’s “tool-agnostic” take on how to develop a social media strategy.
What are your thoughts about this strategic approach? Does your organization have a social media strategy in place? If so, how does it differ from the one represented in this infographic? The comments are yours.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- 4 Steps to a Social Media Strategy #infographic
- Fortune 500 Social Media Statistics 2013 – an infographic
- Making the Most of Your Social Media Strategy #infographic
- Small Business and Social Media Strategic Plan – infographic
- How to Rock your Social Media in 30 minutes a day – infographic
- Content Marketing A Guide to Marketing Genius – a Giant Infographic
- Managing Security and Compliance in the Cloud an Infographic
- The 2nd Generation Of Social is here #infographic
- Social Media Effect on Recruitment #INFOGRAPHIC
- Best Times to Post on Social Media, an infographic
- 5 Companies that are rocking Social Media #infographic
- Brands Are STILL Failing To Engage Fans And Customers – infographic