met 26 reacties 75 views
Engagement Science: Making the Most of Your Social Media Strategy #Infographic
Social engagement is both a science and an art. I analyzed data from over 100 companies of all sizes to determine the best ways to maximize social engagement. The findings are telling; for instance: did you know that posting to three or more channels increases engagement by over 40%? Or that posts on Saturday received more engagement than any other day of the week?
Did you know that better customer engagement is the leading business objective for 78 percent of marketers, and that more than four in five (81 percent) of marketing departments have a 1-3 person team dedicated to social media?
Check out the infographic below for more insight into the science of engagement
Social media employ web- and mobile-based technologies to support interactive dialogue and “introduce substantial and pervasive changes to communication between organizations, communities, and individuals.” Social media are social software which mediate human communication. When the technologies are in place, social media is ubiquitously accessible, and enabled by scalable[clarification needed] communication techniques. In the year 2012, social media became one of the most powerful sources for news updates through platforms such as Twitter and Facebook.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- The Social Sharing Trends Of 2012 #infographic
- Social Media Effect on Recruitment #INFOGRAPHIC
- The Growing Impact of Social Media #infographic
- How to Train Employees to Manage Social Media
- The Marketer’s Guide To Social Media #infographic
- SEO and Social Media Tips for 2012
- Measure Social Media Return on Investment (ROI) #infographic
- Social Media in the Workplace – infographic
- Social Media Cheat Sheet for the top Nine Social Networks for Business – #infographic
- 2012 was a very Good Year for Social Giving infographic
- The Best Ways To Engage Social Media Users – infographic
- US consumer use of social media to make purchasing decisions – infographic
Last updated by:at .