A social networking service is an online service, platform, or site that focuses on facilitating the building of social networks or social relations among people who, for example, share interests, activities, backgrounds, or real-life connections. A social network service consists of a representation of each user (often a profile), his/her social links, and a variety of additional services.
Most social network services are web-based and provide means for users to interact over the Internet, such as e-mail and instant messaging. Online community services are sometimes considered as a social network service, though in a broader sense, social network service usually means an individual-centered service whereas online community services are group-centered. Social networking sites allow users to share ideas, activities, events, and interests within their individual networks.
We know that Facebook is the IBM of social networking websites. We know that Twitter sends more status updates than what the human brain can process, and it’s no secret that the Internet is all about networking these days. If you want to reach a broader audience, you need to utilize all the social media stats you can think of in order to work out the best plan possible. Social media is huge, and it is unlikely to go away anytime soon. But is there anything we don’t know about it yet?
Well, arrae Creative Denver thinks so. They have put together an infographic that might just make you go wow. It’s all about social media stats, and there are even some on here that you may not have heard of before. They could even possibly impact your assessment about which social network is right for your brand or personal use. It’s called 10 Wow Social Media Statistics, and it is simply that. It’s 10 social media stats that you might not have heard of before, or at least not thought were confirmed.
Have a look at these social media stats and see if you could possibly rethink that master plan of yours in order to increase your following, customer base or even the impact you are making online. Every brand has a shot at excellence on the Internet. You just have to use the tools and the services that are available. If you know where you want to go, the tools are there for you to use. Don’t miss out on increased business. Just settle in and make an impact.
- What Does Social Networks tell us about your Personality?
- Why Your Business Needs A Social Media Presence – Two infographics
- The Social Media Stats of 2013 an infographic
- 4 Steps to a Social Media Strategy #infographic
- Facebook Social Games
- What Is Digital Marketing? – infographic
- Shaping your brand’s image on Pinterest and Get More Pins – an infographic
- WordPress has Monopoly in CMS and Weblog #infographic
- 15 Social Media Performance Influence Measurement Tools
- Google+ vs Facebook: Tale of the Tape #infographic
- How to Use 10 Social Media Networks to Grow Your Personal Online Brand – infographics
- Top Social Media Performance Influence Measurement Tools