100 Amazing Social Media Statistics, Facts And Figures 2012
Did you know that there are more devices connected to the internet than there are people on the entire planet?
This global pipeline of data keeps the world connected, and nowhere is its presence is felt more strongly than in social media. Every minute of the day thousands of photos are shared on Instagram, tens of thousands of tweets are exchanged on Twitter, hours of YouTube videos are uploaded and hundreds of thousands of pieces of content are posted to Facebook.
And we’re only just scratching the surface.
For example, did you know that:
One out of every seven minutes spent online is on Facebook 340 million tweets are sent each and every day Pinterest is the social network that skews most heavily towards female users, whilst Google+ is predominately used by men 300 million pictures are uploaded to Facebook every day via Instagram 61 percent of LinkedIn members use it as their primary professional networking site These and other social media statistics, facts and figures can be found in the incredible infographic below.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Social Media is all about Revolution – infographic
- The Amazing Social Media Statistics 2012 – infographic
- Interesting Statistics of Top 5 Social Media Sites – an infographic
- Google+ Facts and Figures
- LinkedIn now counts over 200 million members
- The Social Sharing Trends Of 2012 #infographic
- The Growth and Obsession of Social Media Management an infographic
- The Social Media Stats of 2013 an infographic
- Social Media 2013 User Demographics – infographic
- Fortune 500 Social Media Statistics 2013 – an infographic
- The Ultimate Final Social Media Sizing Cheat Sheet #infographic
- Maximize and Optimize your Tweets on Twitter #infographic