Social media differentiates from traditional/industrial media in many aspects such as quality, reach, frequency, usability, immediacy and permanence.
Did you know that since Twitter first opened its doors back in 2006, more than 163 billion tweets have been sent on the micro-blogging social network?
What if we told you that 25 percent of Facebook users don’t bother with any kind of privacy settings? Or that Google+’s +1 button is used 5 million times per day? Would you be interested to learn that posts on Pinterest that include pricing information receive, on average, 36 percent more pins than those that don’t?
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- The Social Sharing Trends Of 2012 #infographic
- 100 Amazing Social Media Statistics, Facts And Figures 2012 – infographic
- How Users Interact with Pins on Pinterest – infographic
- Social Media 2013 User Demographics – infographic
- Brands Are STILL Failing To Engage Fans And Customers – infographic
- Shaping your brand’s image on Pinterest and Get More Pins – an infographic
- Facebook Marketing Impact of Social Media
- Interesting Statistics of Top 5 Social Media Sites – an infographic
- Social Media is all about Revolution – infographic
- Why you need a Social Resume to get a job – @BerriePelser
- Social Media in the Workplace – infographic
- Fortune 500 Social Media Statistics 2013 – an infographic