Social media differentiates from traditional/industrial media in many aspects such as quality, reach, frequency, usability, immediacy and permanence.
Did you know that since Twitter first opened its doors back in 2006, more than 163 billion tweets have been sent on the micro-blogging social network?
What if we told you that 25 percent of Facebook users don’t bother with any kind of privacy settings? Or that Google+’s +1 button is used 5 million times per day? Would you be interested to learn that posts on Pinterest that include pricing information receive, on average, 36 percent more pins than those that don’t?
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Double Your Pinterest Followers and get more Repins, two Infographics
- WordPress: a Decade in the Making, an infographic
- 14 Digital and Social Media Marketing Trends 2014 an infographic
- The History and Evolution of Social Media an Infographic
- Best Times to Post on Social Media, an infographic
- The Growth and Obsession of Social Media Management an infographic
- 10 reasons why small business can’t ignore social media infographic