Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest
2012′s Most Amazing Social Media Statistics #INFOGRAPHIC
Social media differentiates from traditional/industrial media in many aspects such as quality, reach, frequency, usability, immediacy and permanence.
Did you know that since Twitter first opened its doors back in 2006, more than 163 billion tweets have been sent on the micro-blogging social network?
What if we told you that 25 percent of Facebook users don’t bother with any kind of privacy settings? Or that Google+’s +1 button is used 5 million times per day? Would you be interested to learn that posts on Pinterest that include pricing information receive, on average, 36 percent more pins than those that don’t?
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Get Your First 1000 Followers on Pinterest
- The 4 Rated Social Media Management Tools of 2015
- Social Media Keybord Shortcuts Guide Cheat Sheet 2015
- Instagram Social Media Business Use, How To Infographic
- 25 Awesome Social Media Tools You Should Be Using
- Social Media Marketing Mistakes, an infographic via @BerriePelser