Social Media Cheat Sheet for the top Nine Social Networks for Business [Infographic]
Business owners know it’s important to engage with our customers and prospects online — but there’s an opportunity cost. It seems like new social networks are appearing every other week, so it’s important to choose wisely.
SM2 ranked the Top 9 Social Networks for Small and Medium-sized Businesses based on
- Reach: How Many Members
- Time Investment Required
- Quality of Interaction (from a business perspective)
- Fun (our highly-scientific and proprietary research)
- Check out the infographic below, and share it with friends and colleagues.
Social Media Cheat Sheet for the top Nine Social Networks for Business
Infographic features independent research by the SDL Social Media Team
Created by SDL SM2 and Bizango Business Websites
Social media includes web- and mobile-based technologies which are used to turn communication into interactive dialogue among organizations, communities, and individuals.
“a group of Internet-based applications that build on the ideological multi faceted and technological foundations of Web 2.0, and that allow the creation and exchange of user-generated content.” I.e. Social Media are social software which mediate human communication.
- 16 best viewed social media seo wordpress marketing posts infographics
- Social Media in a Nutshell an infographic
- Social Media Business an Infographic
- The State of Google Plus an infographic
- How Much Data is Created Every Minute an infographic
- Words That Get Content Shared on Social Media
- Socialmediatalk haalt als professional, bedrijf en organisatie meer uit sociale media