Save time with Social Media Shortcuts – infographics
Everyone is browsing through social media networks like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Google Plus on a daily basis. But are you stressed up because everything on these platforms feels so slow and you want to speed up your browsing?
As many people don’t know, these four social media platforms are all having some nice keyboard shortcuts. With these shortcuts you can move faster, more comfortable and just pick up the pace. We show you how they work. Navigate through Facebook & co. like a real pro!
For all those who don’t know what a shortcut is: A shortcut is a specific key combination for a command that would otherwise be available only through a menu or an interface. This means a lot of mouse-clicking and it needs some time. Time, that can easily be saved by learning and using shortcuts, especially on social media platforms.
Social media shortcuts allow you to get directly to a specific section on those social media platforms, for example your messages, photos, friend requests, account settings, or to perform a specific command by just one shortcut, without much mouse-clicking.
SEO Social Media Tip of today : How to Increase your XeeMe Score (please unlock)
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- How to Increase Your Google Plus Engagement by 300% an infographic
- Which Social Media Platforms are the best for your Business?
- Words That Get Content Shared on Social Media
- LinkedIn Content Marketing Score Industry and Audience Trends 2014 an infographic
- Social Networks You Should Care About in 2014?
- Rock Social Media Strategy in 30 Minutes, an Infographic
- Social Media in a Nutshell an infographic