met 25 reacties 1.413 views
Incredible Statistics, Facts And Figures From The Social Media Revolution – INFOGRAPHIC
Would you be amazed to know that if Wikipedia was made into a book, it would be more than two million pages long and take 123 years to read?
Social media has revolutionised the world, but in and of itself it’s quickly established some incredible statistics. Check the infographic below for some of most jaw-dropping facts and figures from Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and more.
Social Media is all about Revolution
Please unlock to see our SEO/Social Media TIP of this week:
With the Google Tag Manager you can make a connection with your website and services like Google analytics, Google adwords or your own HTML tags. It will increase your website speed and you can do it yourself.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- 100 Amazing Social Media Statistics, Facts And Figures 2012 – infographic
- Google+ Facts and Figures
- How Long Till The Revolution of 3D Printing? – infographic
- The Social Sharing Trends Of 2012 #infographic
- The Amazing Social Media Statistics 2012 – infographic
- 30 Most Popular WordPress Plugins – infographic
- Are Teenagers Abandoning Facebook? – Infographic
- Social Media and the Growth of E-Commerce – infographic
- Save time with Social Media Shortcuts – infographics
- Your Brain on Social Media – infographic
- How The Internet and Social Media has changed the World – infographic
- What do you need to know about Hashtags – infographic
Last updated by:at .