Incredible Statistics, Facts And Figures From The Social Media Revolution – INFOGRAPHIC
Would you be amazed to know that if Wikipedia was made into a book, it would be more than two million pages long and take 123 years to read?
Social media has revolutionised the world, but in and of itself it’s quickly established some incredible statistics. Check the infographic below for some of most jaw-dropping facts and figures from Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and more.
Social Media is all about Revolution
Please unlock to see our SEO/Social Media TIP of this week:
[sociallocker] With the Google Tag Manager you can make a connection with your website and services like Google analytics, Google adwords or your own HTML tags. It will increase your website speed and you can do it yourself. [/sociallocker]
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- The Social Media Stats of 2013 an infographic
- Perform SEO on Your Website With Social Media an Infographic
- Best Times to Post on Social Media, an infographic
- Privacy and Security on Facebook an infographic
- Global Mobile Advertising Stats an infographic
- 14 Digital and Social Media Marketing Trends 2014 an infographic
- Why use WordPress responsive Themes, an infographic