Incredible Statistics, Facts And Figures From The Social Media Revolution – INFOGRAPHIC
Would you be amazed to know that if Wikipedia was made into a book, it would be more than two million pages long and take 123 years to read?
Social media has revolutionised the world, but in and of itself it’s quickly established some incredible statistics. Check the infographic below for some of most jaw-dropping facts and figures from Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and more.
Social Media is all about Revolution
Please unlock to see our SEO/Social Media TIP of this week:
[sociallocker] With the Google Tag Manager you can make a connection with your website and services like Google analytics, Google adwords or your own HTML tags. It will increase your website speed and you can do it yourself. [/sociallocker]
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Who Owns your Social Media, an Infographic
- 6 impressive wordpress facts
- Attracting more people to what matters to you most
- Social Networks You Should Care About in 2014?
- Combine Content Marketing with SEO
- Which Social Media Platforms are the best for your Business?
- Democratization Of Influence @Appearoo