Incredible Statistics, Facts And Figures From The Social Media Revolution – INFOGRAPHIC
What if I told you that if Facebook was a country, it would be the third largest in the world? Or that someone signs up for a new account at LinkedIn every single second?
Would you be amazed to know that if Wikipedia was made into a book, it would be more than two million pages long and take 123 years to read?
Social media has revolutionised the world, but in and of itself it’s quickly established some incredible statistics. Check the infographic below for some of most jaw-dropping facts and figures from Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube and more.
Social Media is all about Revolution
Please unlock to see our SEO/Social Media TIP of this week:
[sociallocker] With the Google Tag Manager you can make a connection with your website and services like Google analytics, Google adwords or your own HTML tags. It will increase your website speed and you can do it yourself. [/sociallocker]
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Instagram Social Media Business Use, How To Infographic
- WordPress plugins have reached 1 billion downloads
- The 4 Rated Social Media Management Tools of 2015
- How to Create an App that Rocks the App Store!
- Social Media Marketing Mistakes, an infographic via @BerriePelser
- Apple vs Android performance race, who is beter?
- Top 100 Bloggers On Triberr