What is your Social Media Personality
According to a social behavior study by MyLife, which was conducted among 890 adults ages 18 and older, there’s a good chance you fit into one of these personas. In fact, if you’re a young parent, you are 88% likely to post pictures of your kids or talk about parenting at least once a month.
Not to mention 25% of users are “vaguebooking” by posting intentionally vague updates which encourage people to react and inquire for more details.
What’s your social networking persona? Find out via the infographic and let us know in the comments.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Social Media in a Nutshell an infographic
- 10 Years of Facebook, the history of a Social Giant an infographic
- 16 best viewed social media seo wordpress marketing posts infographics
- Double Your Pinterest Followers and get more Repins, two Infographics
- 25 Best WordPress Plugins of 2014 two infographics
- 10 reasons why small business can’t ignore social media infographic
- WordPress Hosting with SEO and Social Media Strategy