What is your Social Media Personality
According to a social behavior study by MyLife, which was conducted among 890 adults ages 18 and older, there’s a good chance you fit into one of these personas. In fact, if you’re a young parent, you are 88% likely to post pictures of your kids or talk about parenting at least once a month.
Not to mention 25% of users are “vaguebooking” by posting intentionally vague updates which encourage people to react and inquire for more details.
What’s your social networking persona? Find out via the infographic and let us know in the comments.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- The History of Social Media – infographic
- 12 Strange Social Networking Sites – infographic
- Social Media Strategy in 8 steps – an infographic
- How to Evaluate Your Facebook Page – infographic
- The 9 Types of Facebook User, what type are you? – an infographic
- Social Network LinkedIn has 200 miljoen members – infographic
- Understanding the LinkedIn Ecosystem in one minute via an infographic
- Small Business and Social Media 7 tips for social success an infographic
- Apple vs. Samsung: The Patent Wars, Explained – two infographics
- The Social Media Spec Guide an Infographic
- What Does Social Networks tell us about your Personality?
- The Social Media Stats of 2013 an infographic