met 6 reacties 1.613 views
What is your Social Media Personality
According to a social behavior study by MyLife, which was conducted among 890 adults ages 18 and older, there’s a good chance you fit into one of these personas. In fact, if you’re a young parent, you are 88% likely to post pictures of your kids or talk about parenting at least once a month.
Not to mention 25% of users are “vaguebooking” by posting intentionally vague updates which encourage people to react and inquire for more details.
What’s your social networking persona? Find out via the infographic and let us know in the comments.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- The History of Social Media – infographic
- How to Evaluate Your Facebook Page – infographic
- Social Network LinkedIn has 200 miljoen members – infographic
- Small Business and Social Media Strategic Plan – infographic
- 12 Types Of Social Media Users – infographic
- How To Engage With Moms On Social Media – infographic
- What Does Social Networks tell us about your Personality?
- 30 Most Popular WordPress Plugins – infographic
- Social Media in the Workplace – infographic
- Amsterdam the best ‘hostingcity’ of Europe – infographic
- How SEO Has Changed in 2012 #infographic
- How to Rock your Social Media in 30 minutes a day – infographic
Last updated by:at .