What is your Social Media Personality
According to a social behavior study by MyLife, which was conducted among 890 adults ages 18 and older, there’s a good chance you fit into one of these personas. In fact, if you’re a young parent, you are 88% likely to post pictures of your kids or talk about parenting at least once a month.
Not to mention 25% of users are “vaguebooking” by posting intentionally vague updates which encourage people to react and inquire for more details.
What’s your social networking persona? Find out via the infographic and let us know in the comments.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- The Social Media Spec Guide an Infographic
- The Social Media Stats of 2013 an infographic
- The Growth and Obsession of Social Media Management an infographic
- Global Mobile Advertising Stats an infographic
- 21 Rules For Effective Social Media Marketing Strategies, an infographic
- Why Your Marketing Needs to Be More Attractive to Women an infographic
- Perform SEO on Your Website With Social Media an Infographic