What is your Social Media Personality
According to a social behavior study by MyLife, which was conducted among 890 adults ages 18 and older, there’s a good chance you fit into one of these personas. In fact, if you’re a young parent, you are 88% likely to post pictures of your kids or talk about parenting at least once a month.
Not to mention 25% of users are “vaguebooking” by posting intentionally vague updates which encourage people to react and inquire for more details.
What’s your social networking persona? Find out via the infographic and let us know in the comments.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Which Social Media Platforms are the best for your Business?
- Social Media Cheat Sheet on Word Science – infographic
- Social Media Business an Infographic
- Social Media and Business an Infographic
- Combine Content Marketing with SEO
- Rock Social Media Strategy in 30 Minutes, an Infographic
- WordPress 4.0 called Benny is released