Social Media in a Nutshell an infographic
Social Media is a fast growing industry and it can be hard to follow. So sometimes it is nice to take a step back and review who the big players are and what they actually do.
Social networking is not just about sharing your ugly bathroom seflies or keeping in touch with high-school friends, it’s business – a living business. However, choosing from so many social media platforms can be overwhelming. Take a look at this infographic filled with some facts and statistics to help you make your choice.
What to Remember
– LinkedIn was the first major platform to launch back in 2003
– Facebook is the biggest with 1.26 billion active users
– 98% of SMS get read
– 58 million tweets are sent each day
– 84% of all email is actually spam
- The Potential Of Social Media For B2B In 2015 an infographic
- Instagram Visual Content Strategy Statistics an Infographic
- Social Media Image Size Cheat Sheet 2015
- Social Marketing Talk, want to keep up with the latest trends in social media?
- The Evolution of Search and SEO, an Infographic
- Is your website in need of an upgrade for the new year?
- Talkwalker, the best social media intelligence tool 2015 #twkr