Social Media is a fast growing industry and it can be hard to follow. So sometimes it is nice to take a step back and review who the big players are and what they actually do.
Social networking is not just about sharing your ugly bathroom seflies or keeping in touch with high-school friends, it’s business – a living business. However, choosing from so many social media platforms can be overwhelming. Take a look at this infographic filled with some facts and statistics to help you make your choice.
What to Remember
- LinkedIn was the first major platform to launch back in 2003
- Facebook is the biggest with 1.26 billion active users
- 98% of SMS get read
- 58 million tweets are sent each day
- 84% of all email is actually spam
- 10 years of Socialmedia biggest players an Infographic
- 16 best viewed social media seo wordpress marketing posts infographics
- Words That Get Content Shared on Social Media
- 10 Years of Facebook, the history of a Social Giant an infographic
- The Sophisticated Marketer’s Guide to LinkedIn, an infographic
- The State of Google Plus an infographic
- The Benefits of using WordPress CMS an infographic