Social Media in a Nutshell an infographic
Social Media is a fast growing industry and it can be hard to follow. So sometimes it is nice to take a step back and review who the big players are and what they actually do.
Social networking is not just about sharing your ugly bathroom seflies or keeping in touch with high-school friends, it’s business – a living business. However, choosing from so many social media platforms can be overwhelming. Take a look at this infographic filled with some facts and statistics to help you make your choice.
What to Remember
– LinkedIn was the first major platform to launch back in 2003
– Facebook is the biggest with 1.26 billion active users
– 98% of SMS get read
– 58 million tweets are sent each day
– 84% of all email is actually spam
- 25 Awesome Social Media Tools You Should Be Using
- Social Media Marketing Mistakes, an infographic via @BerriePelser
- Instagram Social Media Business Use, How To Infographic
- The 4 Rated Social Media Management Tools of 2015
- Social Media Keybord Shortcuts Guide Cheat Sheet 2015
- Apple vs Android performance race, who is beter?
- Get Your First 1000 Followers on Pinterest