How to Use 10 Social Media Networks to Grow Your Personal Online Brand – infographics
In the professional world of 2013, your resume is no longer the most important asset you can have – it’s your online brand. If you’re not optimizing your online brand, you’re missing out on thousands of opportunities. Check out this infographic for 10 different social networks that will help you grow your brand!
Sometimes the question is asked, “which social network should I use?”
The answer will vary according to your industry, your target market and your goals. Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are no brainers. Then it comes down to time, resources and often some experimentation.
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- The Potential Of Social Media For B2B In 2015 an infographic
- Social Media Image Size Cheat Sheet 2015
- Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to SEO infographic
- Social Marketing Talk, want to keep up with the latest trends in social media?
- How Much Does a Website and Webhosting Really Cost?
- On ZEEF, users can find quality information through people instead of machines.
- Talkwalker, the best social media intelligence tool 2015 #twkr