In the professional world of 2013, your resume is no longer the most important asset you can have – it’s your online brand. If you’re not optimizing your online brand, you’re missing out on thousands of opportunities. Check out this infographic for 10 different social networks that will help you grow your brand!
Sometimes the question is asked, “which social network should I use?”
The answer will vary according to your industry, your target market and your goals. Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are no brainers. Then it comes down to time, resources and often some experimentation.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Best Times to Post on Social Media, an infographic
- Google Plus Brand Page Audit Tool
- The Social Media Spec Guide an Infographic
- 50 Things we don’t do anymore Due to Technology an Infographic
- The Social Media Stats of 2013 an infographic
- Content Marketing Strategy is the New SEO, an Infographic
- The Growth and Obsession of Social Media Management an infographic