In the professional world of 2013, your resume is no longer the most important asset you can have – it’s your online brand. If you’re not optimizing your online brand, you’re missing out on thousands of opportunities. Check out this infographic for 10 different social networks that will help you grow your brand!
Sometimes the question is asked, “which social network should I use?”
The answer will vary according to your industry, your target market and your goals. Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are no brainers. Then it comes down to time, resources and often some experimentation.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- The Top 100 Bloggers on Triberr an infographic
- Socialmediatalk haalt als professional, bedrijf en organisatie meer uit sociale media
- WordPress Hosting with SEO and Social Media Strategy
- Words That Get Content Shared on Social Media
- 10 years of Socialmedia biggest players an Infographic
- Become a Empire Avenue Leader and help transform Empire Avenue!
- Double Your Pinterest Followers and get more Repins, two Infographics