TOP 6 Social Media Measurement Tools #SocialMedia
Social media measurement is quite immature, just as Web analytics was back in the mid-1990s. It will evolve quickly as marketers attempt different approaches and hold enterprise measurement firms accountable to help make sense of all the activity data generated by social media interactions. In turn, social media can seem very challenging, and at times even impossible, to measure with regard to its effects.
1. TrustCloud (Facebook Group)
TrustCloud measures your virtuous online behaviors and transactions online then turns it into portable TrustScore you can use anywhere within the Sharing Economy. TrustCloud helps you leverage the good behavior you’ve built online – and gauge the trustworthiness of others offering products and services online. Like a credit score,TrustScore boosts confidence and smoothes Sharing Economy transactions. TrustCloud collects your publicly-available data from networks like Facebook, Google and LinkedIn, then analyzes it to assign your trustworthiness a ranking between 1 and 1000. We don’t share your private data or email address with third parties, and never access private communication like Twitter DMs or messaging services.
2. Empire Avenue
A game platform where you earn virtual currency for being social. Empire Avenue is a stock market simulation social network game that allows users to buy and sell shares of people and websites. Expand: Empire Avenue’s comprehensive social media suite is powered by the Social Stock Market, where you use your virtual currency to expand your social media audience. Your virtual investors will share in your success as they earn valuable currency through your online activity and engagement. Engage: Use Empire Avenue’s powerful Missions to drive traffic and engagement to your online content and social profiles, and to gain relevant new fans, followers and subscribers on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and other networks. Evaluate: Finally, use the built-in Network Scores and other metrics to gauge the effectiveness and progress of your social media efforts, to pinpoint areas of improvement and to keep an eye on your network growth. With all of these tools in one place, Empire Avenue is the social media rocket fuel you’ve been looking for.
XeeMe is the fastest growing Social Presence Management software company. A Social Presence is the sum of all social profiles and accounts of an individual or brand. Since all social media activities are initiated from, or pointing back to that social presence, it is an individual’s or brand’s most important asset. A “XeeMe” lets users or brands organize their entire social presence, discover new networks and people and grow their presence and influence. XeeMe has the most comprehensive social presence analytics and the largest number of supported networks. XeeGraph provides a unique way to benchmark presence value and network relevance. XeeMe is free and will remain to be free. Additional business features or applications are provided as subscription service. The XeeMe team and its trained and authorized business partners are providing professional social presence building and customization consulting services.
Measure influence and style Klout is a visual, logical way to quickly see the main thing most organizations want to know about Twitter: where you stand against the competition. Klout digs deep into social media to understand how people influence each other, so that everyone can discover and be recognized for how they influence the world. Influence is the ability to drive action, such as sharing a picture that triggers comments and likes, or tweeting about a great restaurant and causing your followers to go try it for themselves.
We all have Kred somewhere. Kred, created by PeopleBrowsr, measures influence in online communities connected by affinities.Kred Story creates a visual stream from a person’s most popular content and what people are saying to and about them. Simply enter any Twitter @name to get an overview of their social media interactions. Also try entering @names of brands, companies and media to get a full view of their most influential content.
Assess your online social capital. Where Klout was accessible and easy to decipher, I found PeerIndex a bit better. PeerIndex measures interactions across the web to help you understand your impact in social media. We want you to learn about the people you influence and see who influences you. We believe that everything you do is valuable. You make the videos, you write the reviews and you form the connections. YOU are the contributor – you are the content – you are the link. In short, without you the Internet would suck. We recognize this and aim to make your experiences in social media more rewarding.
Here are some others that are also Social Media Measurement Tools
- Twitalyzer: A subscription-model tool Twitalyzer operates mainly on a subscription model, but gives away some basic features for free.
- TweetStats: Graph your stats! Tweetstats remains true to its name, as it compiles a bar graph for quick viewing of your monthly stats.
- Pinreach: PinReach, LLC (Formerly PinClout) is a fresh new startup created by Chris Fay (Chris Fay Consulting, LLC) and Daniel Schimpfoessl (PureField, LLC), focusing on bringing insight and analytics to Pinterest. We both felt that beneath the fun of Pinterest lay a powerful platform, one that if leveraged well could prove quite the upper hand for people and brands. We set off to create a new service offering valued insight into the activity on the site, launching initially with the PinReach score, a numeric representation of a member’s Pinterest influence based on a series of social attributes.
- Crowdbooster: Schedule and analyze. Of all the applications I used, Crowdbooster was my personal favorite.
- TweetGrader: Score your profile. Part of a suite of free online marketing tools powered by HubSpot, Tweet Grader is a straightforward tool that measures the power of your Twitter profile.
- TweetReach: Insight into your tweets. Ever wondered about the value of a tweet? With Tweet Reach, you can get analytics that measure the impact of social media conversations.
- Postrank: Intelligence from the social web The social web connects people where they share, critique and interact with content and each other. PostRank is the largest aggregator of social engagement data in the industry.
- Pinpuff : influence is measure of your popularity, influence and reach on Pinterest. It also decides monetary value of your pins & traffic your pins generate.
- We are doing some really cool stuff around Pinterest and first 1000 beta users will get exclusive invite to try out our experiments with Pinterest well before it is opened for all.
- Twentyfeet: Check your track. TwentyFeet is an “egotracking” service that will help you keep track of your own social media activities and monitor your results. We aggregate metrics from different services, thus giving you the full picture of what happens around you on the web – all in one place.
- SproutSocial: Super-charge your company’s social media efforts. Sprout Social builds powerful, intuitive social media management tools used by thousands of businesses across the globe. We help businesses delight their audience and get real value from their social efforts.
- Twylah: Get a custom brand page for your tweets. Twylah exists to drive deeper engagement with your Twitter followers.
- MyWebCareer: Discover, Evaluate, and Monitor Your Professional Online Brand. Enables you to uncover and evaluate your digital footprint. It’s a great networking tool and is useful when exploring the way your social profiles connect across the Web to create an overall picture of yourself or your business.
- Attracting more people to what matters to you most
- How to become more influential – video
- Social Media Image Size Cheat Sheet 2015
- Social Marketing Talk, want to keep up with the latest trends in social media?
- Is TSU becoming the new Twitter?
- Social Media Cheat Sheet on Word Science – infographic
- The Potential Of Social Media For B2B In 2015 an infographic