Online Social Media Measurement Tools 2013
In order of importance:
01) Xeeme: Get all your social profiles in one place, discover New Networks and expand your presence and influence. And Get your own Xeeme Networks Score (XNS) this is the only Social Measurment Tools you will ever need because Xeeme (XNS) combines all the others!
02) Kred: We all have Kred somewhere. Kred, created by PeopleBrowsr, measures influence in online communities connected by affinities
03) PeerIndex: Assess your online social capital. Where Klout was accessible and easy to decipher, I found PeerIndex a bit better.
04) TrustCloud: TrustCloud measures your virtuous online behaviors and transactions online then turns it into portable TrustScore you can use anywhere within the Sharing Economy.
05) Klout: Measure influence and style Klout is a visual, logical way to quickly see the main thing most organizations want to know about Twitter: where you stand against the competition.
06) Empire Avenue: A game platform where you earn virtual currency for being social. Empire Avenue is a stock market simulation social network game that allows users to buy and sell shares of people and websites.
07) TweetLevel: A GPS for navigating influence created by Edelman
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Giving Thanks to the Buzz Community
- The Growth and Obsession of Social Media Management an infographic
- The Evolution and top 10 game changers of Social Media an infographic
- The History and Evolution of Social Media an Infographic
- 21 Rules For Effective Social Media Marketing Strategies, an infographic
- Top 10 Brands on Social Media in 2013 an Infographic
- Society3’s new S3-Buzz Sofware turns conventional marketing over to the customer #S3buzz