Online Social Media Measurement Tools 2013
In order of importance:
01) Xeeme: Get all your social profiles in one place, discover New Networks and expand your presence and influence. And Get your own Xeeme Networks Score (XNS) this is the only Social Measurment Tools you will ever need because Xeeme (XNS) combines all the others!
02) Kred: We all have Kred somewhere. Kred, created by PeopleBrowsr, measures influence in online communities connected by affinities
03) PeerIndex: Assess your online social capital. Where Klout was accessible and easy to decipher, I found PeerIndex a bit better.
04) TrustCloud: TrustCloud measures your virtuous online behaviors and transactions online then turns it into portable TrustScore you can use anywhere within the Sharing Economy.
05) Klout: Measure influence and style Klout is a visual, logical way to quickly see the main thing most organizations want to know about Twitter: where you stand against the competition.
06) Empire Avenue: A game platform where you earn virtual currency for being social. Empire Avenue is a stock market simulation social network game that allows users to buy and sell shares of people and websites.
07) TweetLevel: A GPS for navigating influence created by Edelman
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Attracting more people to what matters to you most
- XeeMe is now Appearoo
- Democratization Of Influence @Appearoo
- How to become more influential – video
- 600 Social Media Network Sites on one page
- Social Media and Business an Infographic
- Is TSU becoming the new Twitter?