Social Media Management: The Growth and Obsession of Social Media an infographic
Say what you will about the tidal wave that is social media management: it’s over-hyped, a fad halfway through its 15 minutes, that <insert social network, platform, app> surely won’t be around in a few years’ time.
But take a look below at the steep curve of the user growth rate in all age ranges and demographics, and the continuing pervasiveness of social networking into every facet of work, play and life in general. It’s hard to argue that social media hasn’t changed forever how we interact and connect online.
Social Media Management
In August 2011, Search Engine Journal published an infographic on the Growth of Social Media Management.
Today, over 2 years later, we’ve created an updated version. Social media Management has transitioned into an obsession and almost a way of life for online culture, changing the way we communicate with our colleagues, loved ones, and our favorite brands.
As social media continues to grow in almost every market, the idea that social media is “just a fad” is no longer worth consideration as more and more demographics move toward utilizing social media on an every day basis.
Summarizes the main players in the social networking world. The following numbers are the total users for each individual platform:
- Facebook 1.15 Billion+ total users
- Twitter 500 million+ total users
- Google Plus 500 million+ total users
- LinkedIn 238 million total users
- Instagram 130 million total users
- Pinterest 70 million+ total users
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Who Owns your Social Media, an Infographic
- Social Media and Business an Infographic
- Get Maximum WordPress Speed an infographic
- The Potential Of Social Media For B2B In 2015 an infographic
- Double your Pinterest followers, an infographic
- Social Media Cheat Sheet on Word Science – infographic
- Is TSU becoming the new Twitter?