Employers have noticed this too. Social media has become the number 1 source of potential employees and talents for employers and recruiting companies to hire. It is cheap, fast, convenient and one of the best ways to judge a person’s character.
Social media includes web- and mobile-based technologies which are used to turn communication into interactive dialogue among organizations, communities, and individuals.
I.e. Social Media are social software which mediate human communication. When the technologies are in place, social media is ubiquitously accessible, and enabled by scalable[clarification needed] communication techniques.
- Words That Get Content Shared on Social Media
- How Much Data is Created Every Minute an infographic
- 10 years of Socialmedia biggest players an Infographic
- Social Media in a Nutshell an infographic
- Social Media Business an Infographic
- Rock Social Media Strategy in 30 Minutes, an Infographic
- Which Social Media Platforms are the best for your Business?