Employers have noticed this too. Social media has become the number 1 source of potential employees and talents for employers and recruiting companies to hire. It is cheap, fast, convenient and one of the best ways to judge a person’s character.
Social media includes web- and mobile-based technologies which are used to turn communication into interactive dialogue among organizations, communities, and individuals.
I.e. Social Media are social software which mediate human communication. When the technologies are in place, social media is ubiquitously accessible, and enabled by scalable[clarification needed] communication techniques.
- Making the Most of Your Social Media Strategy #infographic
- Social Media Cheat Sheet for the top Nine Social Networks for Business – #infographic
- How to Train Employees to Manage Social Media
- The Marketer’s Guide To Social Media #infographic
- The State of Social Media 2012 – infographic
- SEO and Social Media Tips for 2012
- The Growing Impact of Social Media #infographic
- Measure Social Media Return on Investment (ROI) #infographic
- The Social Sharing Trends Of 2012 #infographic
- Social Media And The History Of Sales Technology – infographic
- The Ultimate Final Social Media Sizing Cheat Sheet #infographic
- Social recruiting, how to use social media to land a job #infographic