Social Media And The Growth Of E-Commerce – infographic
Did you know that e-commerce, which already accounts for 8 percent of all retail states in the U.S., is expected to outpace sales growth at brick-and-mortar stores over the next 5 years, reaching an incredible $370 billion by 2017?
Social media is playing its part, too – sales of physical goods through social networks is pegged to grow at a furious pace over the next few years, with some $14 billion of U.S. sales expected to be accountable to social media by 2015.
This infographic takes a closer look at the growth of e-commerce.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- The Growth and Obsession of Social Media Management an infographic
- 14 Digital and Social Media Marketing Trends 2014 an infographic
- 16 best viewed social media seo wordpress marketing posts infographics
- Ahead of the Twitter IPO an Infographic
- 10 Years of Facebook, the history of a Social Giant an infographic
- Social Media in a Nutshell an infographic
- 21 Rules For Effective Social Media Marketing Strategies, an infographic