Social Media And The Growth Of E-Commerce – infographic
Did you know that e-commerce, which already accounts for 8 percent of all retail states in the U.S., is expected to outpace sales growth at brick-and-mortar stores over the next 5 years, reaching an incredible $370 billion by 2017?
Social media is playing its part, too – sales of physical goods through social networks is pegged to grow at a furious pace over the next few years, with some $14 billion of U.S. sales expected to be accountable to social media by 2015.
This infographic takes a closer look at the growth of e-commerce.
Berrie Pelser, Ber|Art Visual Design:
Ber|Art Visual Design V.O.F. delivers high-end secure (PCI-Compliant) WordPress, Typo3 and Magento Linux Cloud VPS Hosting with professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) plus Social Media (Social Network) integration, branding and strategy.
- Who Owns your Social Media, an Infographic
- How Much Data is Created Every Minute an infographic
- Combine Content Marketing with SEO
- WordPress Hosting with SEO and Social Media Strategy
- Social Networks You Should Care About in 2014?
- Socialmediatalk haalt als professional, bedrijf en organisatie meer uit sociale media
- Rock Social Media Strategy in 30 Minutes, an Infographic